Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Well made bright lights

posted by johnnybagpuss on 09/28/2010
    2 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Received units today, VERY well made I must say, The units are metal with glass fronts and are E marked.

The rear metal is also shaped to be a heatsink for the LED's.

The front glass seems to be pretty thick and they seem to be well sealed. I have fitted to the car so we will see if they leak at all.

The wiring connectors are all waterproof with seals where the loom attaches to the lights.

MAN are these bright!! Ill have to see how they perform tonight but they could light up the whole of my garage off test battery no problems! I know they are only supposed to be daylight running lights but angled properly they will act as very good fill in lights.

Cons:

The brackets are a PITA to fit if you have one edge of the light up against something. You screw the brackets in then screw the lights to the brackets. I suppose you could use sticky pads but I dont trust them, would rather have a permanent fixing.

OtherThoughts:

The units have 3 wires.... + - and a 3rd yellow wire that turns off the units when attached to a positive feed... I assume this is for legality, turning off when headlights are on?

Ill post up some pics later

Bottomline:

Pretty good lights, VERY bright and well made for the price.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections