DX » Community » Reviews » Push-Button Combination Lock (10-Code 5-Digit)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrollinroll on 09/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a strong lock with good build quality. I use it for my locker at school and it protects it well. Every lock has a unique combination shipped with it, and the code is displayed on a removable plastic label on the lock. Cons:It is not as secure as it looks, before I g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraananash on 02/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good and cheap lock. Worth the money. Suitable for lockers. You don't need a key to open, just memorize the numbers of combination. Cons:Lock against theft of honest people and not against thieves. it's not a strong lock, so if someone will want to break it, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiobh on 07/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Handy lock, easier to use than the roll barrel type. Cons:You can't change the combination so if you had a few of these it could become a problem. Build quality is a bit flimsy, would not take much to break it. It is really just a deterrent, it would not keep out a determ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWasabiboi on 10/13/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The lock is Great and is hard to find in Stores. On ebay, it is over priced for the same thing. The combination is really easy to remember. The lock might look like it will brake, but it won't I tried pulling on it with much force and it didn't break off. It looks ultra... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJinRoh3 on 01/04/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well, it's a good lock overall, but I though it would be cooler Cons:Too big for me PIN cannot be changed (it's in the description, i didn't read it) Way to unlock it isn't exactly what I expected OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Overall is good if you need to lock big things, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytriky1 on 11/30/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very handy, easy to use, looks good Cons:none OtherThoughts: Bottomline:keeps things a bit safer Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitran on 08/27/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Price is very good for a button-type combination lock - Very simple and straightforward to use - Build quality is decent and will thwart petty theives Cons:- Just don't forget the number to open it up OtherThoughts:- Great way to add another layer of security for your b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections