DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Neck Reading Lamp Light with Clip - Random Color (2*CR2032)
  • 5 star 35 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaurensm on 05/18/2014

Cheap, light and does the job perfect. Battery lasts pretty long, had to replace mine after 2 months and lists of reading has been done with it. Very sturdy neck so the light stays in place when once mounted on your case You need a case to clip it on For battery changing you need a small screwdriver to remove 4! miniature screws. Battery holder is quite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlacanti on 04/11/2014

It covers perfectly a normal sized book. It allows you to fix it in most of the books since the clip is large enough. It has a small weight so you can use it even with a normal magazine (see the picture with a Natioinal Geographical Magazine issue), although not valid if you try to clip it in 4-5 pages. The light is not so powerful, so if you are in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCeliciaLE on 04/09/2014

It is a very useful portable lamp. Has a clip to secure the book and enjoy a good read. It has a powerful light considering how small it is, it allows you to read comfortably without straining your eyes. Es una lámpara portatil de gran utilidad. Tiene una pinza para asegurarla el el libro y poder disfrutar de una buena lectura. Posee una luz potente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygambit2k on 02/25/2014

Cheap, easy to use. The light is bright enough. As long as it lasts, it does the job pretty good. The quality could be much much better. The on/off button can give a bit of a trouble, although it is manageable. The flexible leg is subpar - it broke. The flexible leg started spinning around after only a month of use. I unscrewed the base, tried to settle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalcolmSpiller on 12/10/2013

Has a really good clip if your kindle is in a case Seems very strong and hasn't slipped once despite being held horizontal Light is bright enough to light the whole screen (on my 3G kindle) The light cover is a diffuser so the light on the screen is not harsh on the eyes or reflective on the screen Batteries are a bit of a pain to replace - needs a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypharmanimal on 08/08/2013

Dirt cheap, might as well buy 2! Produces tons of light, plenty to read by but not enough to be obnoxious to other people. Nice long flexible arm. Cheaply-built case with a finicky power switch. One of the 2 lights I received had batteries that were almost dead (order extras, DX practically gives them away! SKU 751), and changing them required removing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelplutoniano on 07/23/2013

This is the best one in dx. I bought others but no doubts this is the best. I have used for months and it already works perfect. The light is strong and good. The quality is perfect for that price. No cons. The batteries already are working. The light is working after months. May be the problem is the weight but i am not sure. No real cons. I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHalene on 06/29/2013

The lamp is made of good quality materials. At first it was very-very bright, but one night I fell asleep while reading, leaving it on for the whole night. Now the light is dimmer, but even after a month of use still good for bedtime reading. I also carry it with me at night, clipped to pajamas or around my neck like a stethoscope. The neck of the lamp ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenanfch on 06/25/2013

Gostei, valeu a pena. Iluminação bem forte. Bem flexivel. Encaixa bem em algum lugar. Leve. Considerando que estou no Brasil, até que foi rápida a entrega, 40 dias. Comprei pra uns amigos, todos amigos aprovaram, todos já estão utilizando em casa, sem nenhum problema, não deu nada de errado. Dificil de trocar a bateria.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschmeckt on 03/18/2013

Very nice, comfartable and usefull thing. Easy to fix, flexible neck. Light exactly the page, do not disturb anyone around. Can be fix in different ways. also can be use temporary as bookmark. Battery is still running (more two month already). Can be use with simple books as well. The light is soft and comfortable to eyes. Cost is fully approved. Sometimes ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections