DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine USB Data Charging AV Cable for Ipod/Iphone 3g/3GS/4 (1.6M-Cable)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaram on 01/05/2013

It Works Fine with youtube, videos, music, and some apps with image, music and video. By The Way, i have a Iphone 4 IOS 6 not jailbroken. The product is excellent, the sound is perfect and the quality of workmanship is very good. The fit works well and looks exactly like the original, seems pretty sturdy. No cons!!! I bought one and, afterward, I bought ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byfcocab on 10/19/2012

It Works Fine with youtube, videos, music, and some apps with image, music and video. By The Way, i have a Iphone 4 IOS 6 not jailbroken. The product is excellent, the sound is perfect and the quality of workmanship is very good. The fit works well and looks exactly like the original, seems pretty sturdy Some Apps doesn't work completely with it, for ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byRokieTheJawa on 08/30/2012

- It works perfect for SDTV and HDTV - No extra apps needed for YouTube, Netflix or Photos, because his original authorize chipset. - Never the less It is compatible with applications like TVOut2 from Cydia Terminals are low quality compared with the golden terminals of the original cables. It's short. The USB is at the same distance than RCA, so you'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirstflyguy on 12/11/2011

Works with my iPhone4 and 3G, both are standard non-jailbroken or unlocked and running the latest iOS (5.0.1 on my iPhone4 and iOS 4.2.1 on my 3G). Good quality audio and video. The A/V cables are in a strange order; Y(ellow)-R(ed)-W(hite) while the normal order is Y-W-R. The R/W might just be mislabeled in my case. Strange warning on the back of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTamyFa on 10/28/2011

Works well with Ipod touch 1st generation, Ipod touch 4g, Ipad 2. And Ipad 2 without jailbreaking. The cuality of sound an video is prety nice. Funciona perfecto con los dispositivos arriba mencionados. The packaging came wrinkled, but cable was OK. La caja vino arrugada, pero el cable en perfecto estado. Delivery time was very short. El tiempo de entrega ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byamirlsm on 09/22/2011

Works perfectly with iphone 4. Very good video from native player. To view iphone's desktop or other video players you will need to install Tvout-tuner or similar app. Can be used for any video, pictures, presentations, music, etc. There is a warning on the box, not to charge the iphine and play video at the same time. They say "It is dangerouse&... Read more

0 1
  • posted byfilipegv on 06/05/2011

The product is excellent, the sound is perfect and the quality of workmanship is very good. The fit works well and looks a lot like the original, seems pretty sturdy and well finished. The connectors are of good quality AVI. The product is excellent, the sound is perfect but the video does not work on my iPhone 3GS, already tested it on several TVs,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcpax on 04/15/2011

USB charging works. Audio and Video works for iPhone 4 (tested at v4.2.1 JB), natively detected by the device. No additional hack needed. iPhone 3G does not work natively with this device. The phone says "not optimized" for 3G. But not a big issue since I don't really plan on using the cable for 3G. The hardware of the 3G is quite old. Might ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigobsm on 04/11/2011

Very good built quality, good lenght, great connectors (looks golden) and very good image quality. Works great with iPhone 4 and iOS 4.2! Also works with TV OUT app from Cydia. Good connector's quality. No cons! Great product for a great price when comparing to Apple's. I use it for watching iPhone's videos on TV and also my car's DVD which has RCA ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPodunkWA on 12/03/2010

This cord works with my iPhone 3G. The picture on my TV is surprisingly good. I have not used the USB or charger on the cable. I'm very happy with my purchase. Now I can watch my iPhone videos on a regular TV anywhere. None. Apples sells their video cable for $99 US. Do the math. I noticed that some cables do not work for all firmwares. I am not updating ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections