DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine USB Data Charging AV Cable for Ipod/Iphone 3g/3GS/4 (1.6M-Cable)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaram on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It Works Fine with youtube, videos, music, and some apps with image, music and video. By The Way, i have a Iphone 4 IOS 6 not jailbroken. The product is excellent, the sound is perfect and the quality of workmanship is very good. The fit works well and looks exactly lik... Read more

0 1
  • posted byfcocab on 10/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It Works Fine with youtube, videos, music, and some apps with image, music and video. By The Way, i have a Iphone 4 IOS 6 not jailbroken. The product is excellent, the sound is perfect and the quality of workmanship is very good. The fit works well and looks exactly lik... Read more

0 1
  • posted byRokieTheJawa on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It works perfect for SDTV and HDTV - No extra apps needed for YouTube, Netflix or Photos, because his original authorize chipset. - Never the less It is compatible with applications like TVOut2 from Cydia Cons:Terminals are low quality compared with the golden terminals... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirstflyguy on 12/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works with my iPhone4 and 3G, both are standard non-jailbroken or unlocked and running the latest iOS (5.0.1 on my iPhone4 and iOS 4.2.1 on my 3G). Good quality audio and video. Cons:The A/V cables are in a strange order; Y(ellow)-R(ed)-W(hite) while the normal order is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTamyFa on 10/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works well with Ipod touch 1st generation, Ipod touch 4g, Ipad 2. And Ipad 2 without jailbreaking. The cuality of sound an video is prety nice. Funciona perfecto con los dispositivos arriba mencionados. Cons:The packaging came wrinkled, but cable was OK. La caja... Read more

0 1
  • posted byamirlsm on 09/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works perfectly with iphone 4. Very good video from native player. To view iphone's desktop or other video players you will need to install Tvout-tuner or similar app. Can be used for any video, pictures, presentations, music, etc. Cons:There is a warning on the... Read more

0 1
  • posted byfilipegv on 06/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product is excellent, the sound is perfect and the quality of workmanship is very good. The fit works well and looks a lot like the original, seems pretty sturdy and well finished. The connectors are of good quality AVI. Cons:The product is excellent, the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcpax on 04/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:USB charging works. Audio and Video works for iPhone 4 (tested at v4.2.1 JB), natively detected by the device. No additional hack needed. Cons:iPhone 3G does not work natively with this device. The phone says "not optimized" for 3G. But not a big iss... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigobsm on 04/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good built quality, good lenght, great connectors (looks golden) and very good image quality. Works great with iPhone 4 and iOS 4.2! Also works with TV OUT app from Cydia. Good connector's quality. Cons:No cons! Great product for a great price when compar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPodunkWA on 12/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cord works with my iPhone 3G. The picture on my TV is surprisingly good. I have not used the USB or charger on the cable. I'm very happy with my purchase. Now I can watch my iPhone videos on a regular TV anywhere. Cons:None. Apples sells their video cable for $99 U... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections