DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.0 Handsfree Speaker Car Kit
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygrack on 04/23/2013

Easy to use. Good size, is not too big, good quality and good sound, very clear The performance is very good, the plastic is of good quality and the charge lasts a long time. The volume buttons are a bit confusing, should be more careful with that, it costs nothing. The box arrived pretty damaged, should improve that. The price is OK, not the cheapest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvanessasm on 10/04/2012

It is not so big as some of the hands free devices I used to see and it is is very easy to use. I really liked it beacuse the voice sound is pretty clear and both me and the person on the other side of the line can understand what is being said. The volume is really good. Besides, it has a good price if we compare it with similiar devices, which at ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byInfreQ87 on 08/28/2012

Very simple to use and if you forgot the meaning of the different light blinks, the handbook comes along. Easy to put on and off. Even my mother, who doesn't understand anything about electronic devices, learned to use it. The volume buttons should have the plus and minus symbols cause it's really confusing to use without those. Really good product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvhsfreitas on 10/03/2011

- Works very well; - Very easy to use; - The manual is very easy to understand; - The other person of the otherside can hear me perfectly; - The sound is good (I can hear people perfect when I am driving); - Nice built quality; - Good price but as always - could be cheaper. - The drawings of arrows indicating volume + and - could be replaced by the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariusv on 07/11/2011

Easy to use. As I am first-timer for a hands free device I unpacked it turned it on, paired with my Nokia and started to use. Esay as 1-2-3. Nice buit quality. Good price but as always - coud be cheaper. Buttons could be made of rubber not plastic. A little bit too big. Person on the other end of the wire souds like talking from the grave :)) To my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobbHowie on 05/15/2011

Small, easy to use. Turns itself off after 15 minutes if you forget. Nice clip on visor with magnets to hold the unit. Annoying blue LED blinks away right in front of you. Nothing a piece of black tape couldn't fix. Might be a quirk to do with pairing with my Nokia but if it is on, I leave and return in a few minutes, it is still on but won't pair automatically.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynazgula on 03/10/2011

I bought two Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.0 Caller ID Handsfree Speaker Car Kit. Both works perfect and I will buy another one.ue -cheap -the speaker is loud and I hear people perfect when i am driving. I had others before and the speaker was so low so I did not hear with traffic's sounds -It is easy to put it Perhaps, it is too big but not a lot Good ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections