DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Wireless-N 3G Router (CDMA2000 EVDO/TD-SCDMA/HSPA/WCDMA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byacweller on 03/18/2012

Works perfectly with my Huawei E156B Modem (Vivo / Brazil). Great price for a router and pocket size. Works in four different modes: - 3G Wireless Router Mode (Wireless and ethernet port connect to local network, The 3G USB modem connect to internet). - Wireless Router Mode - Gateway (Wireless connect to local network, The ethernet connect to internet)... Read more

0 1
  • posted byomoliaba on 10/21/2011

It works with a 3G Huawei E1550 modem, although it isn't in the list of modems supported. It was hard to make it work. I had to upgrade the firmware. It is impossible to find out which is the manufacturer's website. I couldn't find it anywhere at the manual. I finally was able to download firmware via internet. Why isn't it provided with the latest ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byhenriqueog on 08/13/2011

Very good finishing of the product and the concept of compact and portable is applied to the extreme. When I saw the box I received I thought it would be huge, but it is super small (I believe it is 10x10cm). Very easy to configure. Even with the manual in English is easy, not to mention that the back of the router, is the web address to access the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminik101 on 07/16/2011

Small and portable, of course! Easy to carry around and pretty strong signal as well. The price is reasonable for this product, it's not the best in the market. Not all modems supported. It works with my Huawei E180, but fails to recognize Vodafone Huawei K4505. Signal drops sometimes, therefore needs to be restarted. It should includes manual and website ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byping8 on 06/06/2011

Small, lightweight, easy to install and operate wireless router. Can earn power from USB port (cable included), so no extrenal AC adapter necessary. Stable 3G wireless connection, at least with my Beeline USB modem (Huawei E1800). Configurable ethernet port (LAN/WAN). - AC adapter comes with US (flat) plug. - Long time statrup - Not understand my Skylink'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrmsnegrao on 05/10/2011

It's very easy to use. The first time you turn it on, you put a few configurations of your service provider data and that's it. The next time you turn it on, in a few seconds you will have internet on your laptop. It's very small (like a cigarette pack). It only comes with a 220V US plug. To plug it to the 220V in Europe, you have to buy the "Flat ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNandolavras on 03/04/2011

Great 3G router, works like a charm with my 2 modens (Huawei E220 and E156B), configuration its easy, and 3G connect quickly and stable on the 2 modens, i recommend. - Only 1 ethernet port - MAC Cloning function not work :( - Don't have a option to set advanced network information (Like DNS and other) while using 3G - Is not possible to set advanced ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGildofsilva on 12/18/2010

Very good! Connects quickly, has great security options ... has blocking sites, blocking of MAC Connection Mixed b / g / n ... All a router needs more options and 3G ... just perfect! It has also power adapter for USB if you want to upload it somewhere and you have nowhere to turn the power! The price compared to other things I've bought here on DX,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections