Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycyborgni on 04/04/2014

Really good for price and simple to use. I have not used it for flight but for making hovercraft and boats and i think it suits the purpose very well. no problems. The motor is really strong and holds to the specification given. connectors for the motor wire was not done. The quality of the fan body was ok not very good but not very bad either. just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymlucena on 07/26/2012

Cheap price, simple construction, lots of applications. The motor seems to be of a very high quality soft plastic, loud, very loud!, might be a balancing problem...Difficult to attach to some airframe styles, since it does not have any mounting holes whatsoever thus requires gluing. The fans are a bit distant from the duct which might reduce efficiency.... Read more

3 1
  • posted byhaageen on 11/17/2010

This one got a lot of POWER. 290 Wat at 11 volt... Nice push force. maybe 3-5 kilos or so. If you want loud and fast airplase. use this fan plastic parts a bit hard. concerned about braking. Also miss som spareparts as new fan. Haven't found one yet, but i think the fan is quite secured in a tube. I bought a 30 amp speed controler. It get realy hot ... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections