DX » Community » Reviews » FOX Sport Bicycle Half-Finger Gloves with Phosphor Strips - Black (Size L/Pair)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Beth123 on 11/13/2012

Pros: * Very cheap. * Absorb the sweat of hands. * Helps protect you when you fall or suffer a bicycle accident. Cons: * The finish is not very good. * It is not anti-skid. * Material not the best quality. * Seams are not very strong and good. OtherThoughts: * Not the best quality, but the price is worth it. *If the usage is constant and daily... Read more

Half-Finger Gloves Half-Finger Gloves

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by SlayerQC on 09/15/2012

Pros: Good price, nice colors, reflective strips. Lightweight. Fits nicely. Used them a lot and they are still in decent shape. The ugly rubber logo can easily be removed simply by pulling on it. Cons: NOT A FOX product, there is better gloves to be purchased on here. The padding is lacking. Not too comfortable OtherThoughts: I have removed tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted by vallemarc on 07/13/2012

Pros: These gloves are very cheap, the material is good, really protects your hands. For those who do not spend much this glove is a good fit, soft, light. The difference is the price with all the DX. Cons: I found a bit weak, too weak seams, the foam used is bad. It might be best accomplished, not ugly, has a certain charm! OtherThoughts: As I... Read more

0 0
  • posted by madfli on 07/26/2011

Pros: -Exactly like the image you can see in this page. -I´m using it by 1 month and seems correct quality. -I practice mountain bike in hard raids and it is comfortable. -A product like this in Spain, made in China, it would cost over 10-15 dollars. Cons: -the leather hand protectors are too much thin for use in extreme mountain bike. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted by liamandagnieszk on 11/13/2010

Pros: Good value Look fairly decent Comfortable Cons: Nothing to complain about really OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Now that the winter has hit here in Ireland it can be freezing cold cycling in the mornings. I decided to get a pair of gloves but as a very casual cycling enthusiast I wasn't happy about the prices being charged in the cycle shops.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections