DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 150Mbps IEEE802.11g/n Router with High Gain Antenna
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleobsilva on 05/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Strong signal. - Reach a god speed. - Easy to setup. - The price is excellent :) - Can connect with DLNA devices like LED TV's. - Well built (not excellent but well). - Support WPA2 Personal for more security. - Have a activity indicator led. Cons:I haven't... Read more

0 1
  • posted byCarlosLint on 05/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ok, I had to comment on this one. This is a serious router, signal reaches far, far longer than my other (Edimax) router, and it also works as an wireless-to-wired bridge, so I ended up linking my new router to my old router and getting even more coverage! I b... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjuliadaros on 11/21/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The signal works properly, easy to configure, small and light, does not occupy much space, for use in my house is working fine.I simply called the web and electric power, and had started to send the Internet signal at the same time, then it was only to set it up eas... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections