DX » Community » Reviews » AC Powered Plasma Ball (220V/EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjenskusk01 on 02/20/2014

Cheap and amacing to watch. Everybody in the office have to stop and touch it when they pass by. The light is strong enough to be visible even in strong daylight. Looks cheap (to be expected considering the price). My kids love it. Have ordered one for each of them. Dont place the globe too close to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVicky78 on 12/19/2013

I wanted a beautiful cristmas gift for my mother, and I found it in this product. I opened it before I wrappet for her and tried it to make sure it worked. It works well, and its beautiful. It makes a lovely decoration for any room in your house. It makes a little sound when its on, but its very low,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrqlalves on 10/31/2013

The item has a nice glow, and the light it's quite bright for a such small globe. A nice gadget, when you consider the price. The build is kinda cheap, the connector of the wire came loose, and it has a 'sound' button that doesn't work. It makes an annoying noise when I turn it on. I wish it were bigger.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydigaum1986 on 08/13/2013

It is very cheap and works how i expected. The rays are strong and vivid Works on 110/127V too The colors are really brilliant Very cheap Plug The bulb is fragile, so not recommended for children A little small Plasma Ball The price is good and it's an awesome gift. With you are searching for cheap and ... Read more

Test 1 Zoom1 Hand1 Hand2

0 0 0

• posted bylutcarlo on 03/08/2013

Muito interessante, bonito e fácil de usar, é só ligar na tomada e já está pronto. À noite fica com uma boa claridade para usar no quarto em cima de uma mesinha de cabeceira. Parece um pouco frágil, a fixação da bola é fraca, a minha já veio com ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byLuizramones on 02/18/2013

Beautiful gift. Ideal to decorate the environment. Live is more beautiful than the website. Lasers have very vivid colors. It has an ideal size that fits anywhere from the shelf. The product has nothing against. However, this is not a face for very young children, because the glass can break this involves.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJesicaBiecher on 11/12/2012

- Built in switch makes it possible to keep it plugged in all the time and just switch it on/off. - Very nice ray quality, even with the lights on the rays have a very good definition. - Very cheap Plug, but I guess you can just replace the plug! - The cable looks a little bit loose at the base. - I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJulioModaneze on 10/19/2012

- Very nice and different light for any place. - Made your friends curious on first sight. - You can easily lose some minutes staring at this toy. - Perfect for single rooms. - My dog gets crazy when see this, and it's very funny! - The build quality and package could be better, but for the price its ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhbtrocha on 09/21/2011

- Great Toy! - The rays inside the bulb are of excellent definition. I already saw other Plasma Balls and they had fuzzy rays and undefined colors. - Its fragile, but I believe that's a problem that every Plasma Ball has to deal with. - Works as ambient lighting for rooms and offices. I use mine to illuminate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byImiskaI on 02/15/2011

Cheap (in comparison to what I can buy in my country) and works and it's awesome :-D I found it easy to use. Doesn't require table, just electric socket. Built in switch makes it possible to keep it plugged in all the time and just switch it on/off. Size is also right. When I was ordering I was a little ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections