DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Chess Game Set in Wooden Box - Coffee + Yellow
Customer’s impression:
Boa adorei este produto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9168996 on 03/15/2015

Atendeu minhas expectativas. Jogo de boa qualidade e a entrega foi feita antes do previsto.

Impression:Boa;

0 0 0

• posted byalanufpb on 01/13/2015

produto muito bom e com preco acessivel. So as pecas poderiam ser um pouco maiores, mas mesmo assim se fosse comprada no brasil pelo preco que comprei seriam apenas pecas de plastico. Entao prefiro de madeira e um pouco menor neste caso.

Impression:adorei este produto;

0 0 0

• posted byyossi1983 on 10/05/2011

*This chess is wooden. the board is wooden and the chessmen are wooden. *The chess men looks handmade and in very nice quality. I'm not sure what wood it is made of tho. *The board is foldable and stores the men inside. *Each men has it slot inside the board for storage *The board quality is not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeroselino on 06/06/2011

Great quality. Pieces are great and made of real wood. The case is very practical and the parts are well protected. Its not very cheap. My order arrived with some scratches on the board. I do not know if it was already like that when he was sent, or was damaged during shipping. Not very cheap, a... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byimages3dbank on 11/14/2010

The quality of the parts is sufficiently accurate to use the game for a long time. Size is also appropriate because it is not too small or too large. The weight of the board is enough for the stability of the game. To say something, the paint of the board is not too well done, but it's a minor in... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere