DX » Community » Reviews » 6-in-1 Car Kit for Ipod (White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaggiea on 12/25/2008

i had another transmitter that would make weird sounds wen i would drive by a bus. it would basically loose the connection, but omg with this the sound is still very good and im so impressed. i keep it at 88.1 fm and it has a little remote to change channels if i would need to do so, but sofar 88.1 is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadsluard on 05/29/2008

I'm very very happy with my purchase of this item. The sound quality is fantastic (almost as if it is direct audio-out, and not to FM!). Also, it looks great (almost stylish, fitting with the ipod), so it is not out of place. I got the white holder, and it works fine (and looks great too) with my silver ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJSRJSR on 12/16/2007

- Seems to have very good signal strength. - Charges iPod while in use. - Holds iPod securely. - Requires quite a bit of space, so it may block your shifter or not fit around where your power port is. - Black wasn't available when I ordered mine (it is now). - The power plug doesn't seem that high quality,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybassplayer142 on 09/23/2007

This thing is great. I have had it for almost a year probably. It transmits across my house. My cousin bought one from apple for $100 and it works nothing near as good as mine. The arms tighten down but after a while they weaken a little. It still holds in the cradle but I would prefer more tension. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymsopnet on 06/27/2007

Everything in one simple device. I just plug it into the cigarette lighter spot and plug the power into the iPod. It charges, plays on my stereo, and keeps it protected. Most of the time you can even keep it in its case if the dock connector is accessible through it. Won't fit properly in some cars. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections