DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB Data and Charging Adapter for Shuffle-2 (Pink)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

Buy a few and use the bulk shopping discount that is offered by DX on this great item. Buy them as gifts for people you know who would like them. This item has no cons, it works as advertised. We are happy. Buy a few and use the bulk shopping discount that is offered by DX on this great item. Buy them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfouadatmeh on 05/30/2013

* Very straightforward to use * Plugs firmly both in PC and in iPod * Fairly Good Quality * Good Price * Does both charging and data transfer * Has some little plastic extras leftover from manufacturing * The color is a little bit different than what is in the picture (very minor difference) The original ... Read more

Photo 1 PHoto 2

0 0 0

• posted byJAMMAN2110 on 11/02/2012

Works perfectly, a gentle but tight fit in the USB port that can support the weight of the iPod Shuffle without any issues. The iPod shuffle charges and the iPod Shuffle appears as per normal on your computer. The hole for small lanyards / etc could be larger to avoid losing the adapter, however the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjdfr30 on 03/02/2011

Great price, great quality(it has great detailing and no stickout plastic residue), and small, its better than carrying the original, its too bulky. Excelent product way better than I expected. Shipping to Mexico is not the fastest, took a litte more than a month to arrive. If your usb slots are not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDuc57 on 02/04/2011

- worked perfectly - the price is pretty cheap - very convenient because of its size. - ordered this in pink, but received the a black one but its not really a con. - some people might find it too small especially when you picture an ipod touch hanging of your hard-drive with only the support of this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChickenSammich on 05/17/2010

affordable as heck, pink colored for the lady, goes straight into USB jack shuffle can get disconnect if allowed to move at all while plugged in due to not having any means of staying secured in place, a more traditional dock holding the player into a base is more stable if you have a laptop and might ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaestro on 03/31/2008

This item is easy to use (just plug it in), works just like the original (one end in the iPod shuffle, other end in the usb connection), small (thus easy to carry with you), Cheap (get one for home, one for the office and one for on the road), small and therefor very good build quality and good looking,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymegamilinda on 12/08/2007

this items is realy great, i got one in white as well fro my brother i we love them. i broke my dock awhile ago and we have been sharing his dock, very annoying. this is a grat item and even better because of the price none great item, get it. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaBat on 08/05/2007

Much easier to take with you than the dock Works just as well as the supplied USB lead/dock Colour matched to the iPod Shuffle! None, if you want to charge your iPod, this will do it. At this price, I might another one for work, no need to cart them about at all. Very useful for charging your iPod on ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections