DX » Community » Reviews » Learning Universal Remote Controller with Air Conditioner Controls
  • 5 star 32 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeemka on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I've teached to this remote most important TV buttons (volume +/i/mute/power) and all of my SET-TOP-BOX control buttons on the same preset! It is amazing! My old A/C (air conditioner)also is controled on separate preset for A/C! I like very much!!! Cons:not foun... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarkieyb on 07/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I find it very easy to program. It has a great learning mode with visual confirmation on LCD. Build quality is average. Good manual. Cons:Although, not a big issue, there is no dedicated function button for the devices. I need to cycle through the entire selec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVlamirGarcia on 06/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:EASY TO SETUP. GOOD QUALITY. CD/DVD/SAT/TV/HOME THEATER/AC ALL IN THE SAME CONTROLLER. I RECOMEND. IT REALLY LEARNS ALL THE FUNCTIONS OF EACH REMOTE CONTROL THAT YOU HAVE. JUST PUT IT IN FRONT OF THE CONTROLLER YOU WANT TO COPY, PRESS THE FUNCTION TO BE LEARNED AND ITS... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjadersa on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The remote design is very nice. It does not feel cheap. I could create macros to chain differente orders for different equipments with just one button and in seconds. The manual is nice to read. The language transalation is not the best but I could understood.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaugustonoleto on 05/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to program and works with any device you want! Excellent quality of finish, that serve important functions from the simplest up to the most complex needs. I hope not to disappoint me because I am very pleased with this product, very good. Cons:Missing some but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykasperuza on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The remote design is very nice. It does not feel cheap. I could create macros to chain differente orders for different equipments with just one button and in seconds. The manual is nice to read. The language transalation is not the best but I could understood.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxFox on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:One of the best products ever bought here at DX. This remote is very well built, beautiful and easy to use. You can program it to replace almost all their remotes. If you do not find your model in the list of remote control do not worry. You can clone key by key, so you... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiobsb on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It allows you to control virtually any appliance that is controlable by a remote via infrared, from your tv to air conditioning -It has 4 programmable buttons, which are a great feature for some repetitive tasks that needs a bunch of button pressing, that can be done b... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysw5guilherme on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:LOTS of functions, including the color-coded buttons from the sat/cable box you probably have. With only one remote you'll be able to control every equipment at your living room. The manual is really good and the code list is huge, you'll probably find a coupl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCtrlAltDude on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I needed a remote control to copy functions from an other remote control. That works very good with the learn-function. Manual is easy to understand and has a Dutch section! But what's really great about this device is the macro-function. My goal was to start... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections