DX » Community » Reviews » Learning Universal Remote Controller with Air Conditioner Controls
  • 5 star 37 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfagnerbh on 04/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Amazing RC, very easy to use. The learn function is very useful and easy to configure. The user manualcomes in different languages. He still have macro function, where you can configure one button to make some actions like: power on TV, cable box and change the channel wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygoldengel on 02/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really no instruction manual was needed when checking out some stuff als technical guy. The keywords "MANU" / "AUTO" / "LEARN" are very easy to understand. Manu will setup the TV or selected device by using any List-Id. With Auto you can wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycharlesrogerspa on 09/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:fácil de configurar. BOA QUALIDADE. REALMENTE aprende todas as funções de cada CONTROLE REMOTO que você tem. Basta colocá-lo na frente de o controlador que você deseja copiar, pressione a função a ser aprendida e pronto a utilizar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeemka on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I've teached to this remote most important TV buttons (volume +/i/mute/power) and all of my SET-TOP-BOX control buttons on the same preset! It is amazing! My old A/C (air conditioner)also is controled on separate preset for A/C! I like very much!!! Cons:not foun... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrearosada on 08/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Capable of substitute till 6 remotes - Many brands pre coded - Learning function (really awesome) - Semi automatic code search Cons:- Although there are many preloaded code, there is no brand model. So it is necessary to test all the codes to see what is best... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarkieyb on 07/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I find it very easy to program. It has a great learning mode with visual confirmation on LCD. Build quality is average. Good manual. Cons:Although, not a big issue, there is no dedicated function button for the devices. I need to cycle through the entire selec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVlamirGarcia on 06/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:EASY TO SETUP. GOOD QUALITY. CD/DVD/SAT/TV/HOME THEATER/AC ALL IN THE SAME CONTROLLER. I RECOMEND. IT REALLY LEARNS ALL THE FUNCTIONS OF EACH REMOTE CONTROL THAT YOU HAVE. JUST PUT IT IN FRONT OF THE CONTROLLER YOU WANT TO COPY, PRESS THE FUNCTION TO BE LEARNED AND ITS... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjadersa on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The remote design is very nice. It does not feel cheap. I could create macros to chain differente orders for different equipments with just one button and in seconds. The manual is nice to read. The language transalation is not the best but I could understood.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaugustonoleto on 05/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to program and works with any device you want! Excellent quality of finish, that serve important functions from the simplest up to the most complex needs. I hope not to disappoint me because I am very pleased with this product, very good. Cons:Missing some but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykasperuza on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The remote design is very nice. It does not feel cheap. I could create macros to chain differente orders for different equipments with just one button and in seconds. The manual is nice to read. The language transalation is not the best but I could understood.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections