Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byScriptor on 08/29/2014

The essence of reviews is reflected in the title. Long used solutions from well-known manufacturers, but not so long ago, decided to try to order this product. And did not notice any difference - good build, normal materials ... Serves up to now, when worn, will book a couple Read more

Impression:Приемлемое качество по низкой цене;

0 0 0

• posted bynunofranco on 07/03/2014

Really really cheap, enough for clean the lens, does the work. For the price you could not wish for better. Build quality is not the best, it looks cheap. The sponge could be better, but it cleans the lens, the brush is almost falling apart, is losing bristles. But it dusts the lens. It works, Really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

- very soft bristles, perfect for cleaning lens if you are a photografer or just a amateur. It is a must-have product for who has cameras. - I definitely recommend to keep your camera and lens away from dust and fungus. - I use this product with my canon 650D and a my kit lens 18-55 and works very good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyujin1st on 06/09/2014

Little, cheap, handy thing - clearly removes particles of dust without any efforts and liquid. Compact and light. The smooth circular seems weakly fixed and some hairs may fall out, plastic slider seems frigile, but it's not a problem - whole thing looks solid. Just usefull little tool, that takes no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigramnet on 05/10/2014

Task - to clean the lens of my camera. The city at the official dealer price was very high. Bought here and was satisfied. Dust wipes, lens cleaner. Compact. No worse than the original. No cons. All satisfied. Nothing but good experiences! If you have a camera, you need this thing. Lenses will always ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynrs1022 on 04/03/2014

Brush is soft, the retractable mechanism allows you to take enough care of brushes, easy to transport. Effective against dust. Circular head and brushes are enough protected for frequent use. None so far Be careful: You must use this product on dry conditions. If you use it on wet lens you could drop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydablaro on 01/15/2014

This is very useful to clean SLR lens. You can removed pretty much all stains and dust from lensusing both sides of the pen. It's very easy to use and the retraction mechanism works flawlessly after 1 year. - It's handy. - Nice build quality. - Soft - It doesn't scratch lens - 2 heads. The circular plain ... Read more

Pen items Parts of the pen Size of the pen

0 0 1

• posted byriven78 on 01/03/2014

Cheap and usefull, really good value for cleaning lenses without using any liquid at all. This is a very nice thing, It's small to carry and very useful to clean your lens while you’re on the way. It has a brush duster on the other side you'll find two small tips with a black powder on it, but I’m not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjozamafioza on 12/19/2013

low price. Compact. Suitable for carrying in a bag. The seller is always ready to communicate.Gives clear answers to questions. Dust collects well. In this no complaints. Low quality product. Cheap plastic body and a sponge. Stiff sponge. Cleans not completely. Shiny spots after cleaning. I will use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTonny0909 on 12/08/2013

cheap, fits right in about everywhere, two- sided felt end. I have'nt got anyting bad to say this item, but strong chemical smell from it when you open it first but i aired it off for a few days and it was fine then I had this about two years until I realized than that felt en can be turn around. Bristles ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections