DX » Community » Reviews » PANNOVO Lens Cleaning Pen for Digital Cameras / SJ4000
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Great product Fantastic cumple
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygmoreb on 08/30/2015

Great cleaning tool for my Nikon D5100 reflex camera, always there in my carrying bag, occupies no space but is very useful for cleaning lenses and mirror. Very cheap and quality made

Impression:Useful,Great product,Great Form Factor;

0 0 0

• posted bylaurent1s on 08/26/2015

ALways carry this with me when I'm travelling, easily removes dust and dirty spots(from fingers) from your lens. The last one did last me a long time and hope this one will too

Impression:good,Useful,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byhammerkp on 08/24/2015

Ce stylo de nettoyage/dépoussiérage est a toujours avoir dans le sac du photographe! pour déloger les poussières ou enlever les traces de doigts c'est très pratique!

Impression:Useful,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byfotosalcobenda on 06/24/2015

buen uso para limpiar al camara y limpiar objetivos

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bybottlebug on 06/10/2015

Pros: Easy to use. Simple as it is and cheap. Cons: The tip wasn't the best quality and it was slightly off. Kinda like a bad cut.

0 0 0

• posted bysumido on 03/11/2015

Very cheap and useful, good value for the money. Easy to use and good for yours lens

0 0 0

• posted byluisgoncalves on 02/28/2015

Pros: Very easy to use. Clean the lens perfectly. Have 2 side, 1 with a cloth and another 1 with a broom. The size is like a pen. Cons: none

0 0 0

• posted byalex55reg on 02/12/2015

Works and looks as original + Low price + Good quality - Sometimes the hair falls out - Hard to internal lenses

Works and looks as original

Impression:Works and looks as original;

0 0 0

• posted bymohdya on 02/12/2015

I've been having this for quite some time now and it still does the job. The cleaning sponge is gone, but the retractable brush is great for me. I use it to brush away those stuck dirt on my lenses and camera body before wiping it with cloth. It helps to prevent scratches and avoids situations to... Read more

Impression:Useful travel product ;

0 0 0

• posted byguidolay on 02/08/2015

Great item, thank you so much! It's easy to use and really cheap. So useful. Fast delivery.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere