Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by nunofranco on 07/03/2014

Pros: Really really cheap, enough for clean the lens, does the work. For the price you could not wish for better. Cons: Build quality is not the best, it looks cheap. The sponge could be better, but it cleans the lens, the brush is almost falling apart, is losing bristles. But it dusts the lens. OtherThoughts: It works, Really really cheap and... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by skullzao on 06/19/2014

Pros: - very soft bristles, perfect for cleaning lens if you are a photografer or just a amateur. It is a must-have product for who has cameras. - I definitely recommend to keep your camera and lens away from dust and fungus. - I use this product with my canon 650D and a my kit lens 18-55 and works very good. It does not make scratches on my le... Read more

0 0
  • posted by yujin1st on 06/09/2014

Pros: Little, cheap, handy thing - clearly removes particles of dust without any efforts and liquid. Compact and light. Cons: The smooth circular seems weakly fixed and some hairs may fall out, plastic slider seems frigile, but it's not a problem - whole thing looks solid. OtherThoughts: Just usefull little tool, that takes no much space in the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by igramnet on 05/10/2014

Pros: Task - to clean the lens of my camera. The city at the official dealer price was very high. Bought here and was satisfied. Dust wipes, lens cleaner. Compact. No worse than the original. Cons: No cons. All satisfied. Nothing but good experiences! OtherThoughts: If you have a camera, you need this thing. Lenses will always be clean! This pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dablaro on 01/15/2014

Pros: This is very useful to clean SLR lens. You can removed pretty much all stains and dust from lensusing both sides of the pen. It's very easy to use and the retraction mechanism works flawlessly after 1 year. - It's handy. - Nice build quality. - Soft - It doesn't scratch lens - 2 heads. Cons: The circular plain head displayed in the image... Read more

Pen items Parts of the pen Size of the pen

0 0
  • posted by Denenatse on 11/17/2013

Pros: Very good quality for the price you pay for it. Easy to use and does the job i bought it for. Retracts wonderfully. Cons: You may lose a hair once in a while if you use it incorrectly. OtherThoughts: I like that it is small and retractible. It slide up and down flawlessly without jerking or sticking. Bottomline: This is much cheaper than... Read more

0 0
  • posted by brillishow on 11/01/2013

Pros: Very simple to use. you can bring with you without any problems. I'm very satisfied. Cons: No cons! every photographer have to use a lense pen, and that's because you can't clean your lens with any liquid or other. OtherThoughts: Great value, very useful and a great addition to the camera bag. I really see the same lens pen in other store... Read more

2 2
  • posted by BlueRaid on 09/04/2013

Pros: This tool is very useful! - It doesn't take much place. Easy to take it away. - It's more than a simple brush tool With the brush on top of the pen, you can remove any dust from your lens. For other kind of dirt, I would suggest to take an air blower with microfiber. On the other side you'll find two small cleaning areas. They could help... Read more

0 0
  • posted by snooposo on 08/27/2013

Pros: Cheap and usefull, you need to have one for anywhere you go, the blush works very well, the plastic is a little fragile, but it is very portable, really light, and fits in everywhere in your bag. Cons: The smooth circular falls off in the fist day of use, i have to glue this. But still usefull. The quality of the smooth circular and of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by EthanBond on 07/21/2013

Pros: The brush works very well and has served me well so far, the pen is light and robust meaning i can shove it in my camera bag without having to make it much heavier.It is also perfect for taking on holiday as the liquid rules on planes means you can't take the more traditional liquid cleaning kits. Cons: The pens plastic construction makes... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections