DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Energy Saving 2-Mode White 30-LED String Light (5M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDumbpig on 03/29/2014

made of high quality materials power switch is defective. it changed places with a mode switch, which I do not use. there is a suspicion that the Ni-Mn battery is actually a non-rechargeable battery. its mass is much smaller than that of my existing batteries. unfortunately, I can not verify this, because ... Read more

bad switcher inside inside

0 0 0

• posted byCarise on 01/21/2014

Nice sturdy lights and wiring. Bright enough to see from afar. Wish it came with a suction cup to hold the solar cell instead of a stake. After getting stranded on a lake with a motor that conked out on us at dusk, we figured we needed some lights on our fishing boat. The fact that these lights need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaloyan.stolinov on 09/10/2013

Great price, nice and sturdy built and works great. I starts working when it gets dark and stops when it gets light. I don't think I can find any cons. Some more lighting modes would be a plus. I bought two of these to use as an outside Christmas decoration on the trees in my yard. i have them for a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTobaloso on 06/08/2013

Light in the backyard for all year, not need turn on the electriclight to go out. Light in the backyard for all year, not need turn on the electriclight to go outLight in the backyard for all year, not need turn on the electriclight to go out the battery do not support low temperatures the solar panel ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDrumaboy on 05/25/2013

Have a couple of these strings on our balcony - they provide a nice ambiance throughout the night. Small, so can be discrete. Provide reasonable ambient light. I only use them on the constant light, they last well beyond when I go to bed so haven't bothered changing the battery for a larger one. Haven'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroschel on 03/18/2013

As luzes de led são bonitas com uma cor azul muito bonita. A combinação de efetos luminosos é muito interessante e usual. O funcionamento por luz solar me interessou nesse produto. Achei a luz muito fraca mesmo no escuro. Apos 1 mes e meio em funcionamento no tempo os leds pararam ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHiggsBoson69 on 03/05/2013

This is good value for money solar powered LEDs. Uses solar power so no need for replacing batteries and no need for using electricity so its saves running cost. The lights are fairly bright and suitable for ambient lighting. The overall quality of the product is very good and is well manufactured.It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDoron85 on 01/27/2013

Its small and easy to set up and use The lights are sharp and pretty If you're looking for lights to light up your outdoor area so you can see stuff and move around you might want to look for a more powerful light I don't think the lights are efficient enough to light up a room or anything like that,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGroudas on 01/21/2013

- Easy to set up, no external power source, no batteries. - In flashing mode it keeps flashing all night. - Seems to be very weather resistant - Just 2 modes: Continuous or flashing. (could have a couple of extra effects) - No colorful models available (can get boring because is just white light and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteredeby on 12/27/2012

Very bright leds; Really fun; Nice lenght; Kinda cheap material; Not sure if water proof; There are only two modes, blinking and not blinking. Could have more. One of the two that I ordered didn't work very well. After a full day charging, it only blinks sometimes then stop. After opening it, I discovered ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections