Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStokbr00d on 06/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very handy little magnifier for those small projects where something like this comes in handy. - Nice build quality: plastic with decent hinges. - Very small, so will fit into any pocket. - Magnificent price. Cons:No cons OtherThoughts:Handy magnifier, great... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycriminalogic on 10/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, Compact, easy to use, vary useful, cool, fun, must have for any one with eyes :) Cons:cheap plastic, well worth tha price and seems vary durable :) OtherThoughts:vary happy with this item, thank you Bottomline:this little magnifier is awesome, works ext... Read more

0 0
  • posted by8136821 on 08/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As I get older I seem to need more help to read the fine print. This unit is a really cheap way to give me the tool to read the text on electronic components and inspect solder joints. Cons:Plastic case and lens are prone to scratching if not careful, hinge ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaltaone on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It's a very inexpensive magnifier that can meet the needs of each buyer easily. -When folded it is very compact and does not occupy much space. -The glass is correctly adjusted and the hinges work smoothly. I am a designer and I have solved many problems that... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydnlvichi on 05/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm a Graphic Designer, I work with visual communications and this is very use full for Close up dots for color check(problems like moiré is possible to be seen with it) on offsets and laser prints. It Works very good, look like the tools of the PROs. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAussieV on 04/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a handy magnifier for small work. I use it to check my cross-stitching and in my jewellery-making. It is sturdy enough and leaves one's hands free. I also like that it comes in its own little cardboard box, keeping it secure between uses. Cons:It is qu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections