DX » Community » Reviews » ATI Radeon 9550 256M DDR 128bit AGP Video Card with VGA + S-Video + DVI
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzvezdara on 01/19/2014

It`s working very quietly, easy driver installation from the provided CD. Runs smoothly on my P4, XP OS, 2,6 GHz processor, MSI motherboard with AGP slot. Much lower power consumption then NVidia card with same performance. Nothing I can think of. If you are looking for a great card with this performances, this is the one I would recommend for your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypauloplaza on 04/23/2013

Easy installation, does not occupy much space and has a good performance. I had to disable the video card for on-board power funcionad DVI input for those who have an older computer that plate will achieve a good performance, reaching graphs with highest quality and the best for a low cost. is a video card perfect for anyone who is thinking of cost ... Read more

My Video Card
    1 0
  • posted byNeonLight84 on 04/16/2011

- Works great on P4 (2.0 GHz) - Works nicely on Windows XP after installing the drivers from ATI's website - I needed the DVI port to connect my home theater to my full HD TV. The DVI port supported the native 1920*1080 with no problems. - Low noise and good rendering capability Nothing I can think of, good product with great value. Great product, works ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystraypup on 03/04/2011

-Price -Graphics were great with a 1.6ghz Pentium 4 tower -Easy install -Can't think of any Overall, the graphics were better than I had originally expected from the start. With the disk that was provided, it was an easy install into the system. If you are looking for a great card, this is the one I would recommend for your older systems. Even hooked ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections