DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Code 8-Digit Combination Lock (Medium)
Customer’s impression:
Fácil de usar!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvaliatti on 11/21/2014

O cadeado com tecla que comprei atende tudo que o anúncio diz. É forte, bonito, bem acabado, com excelente qualidade, realmente vale muito mais de que se paga. Estou satisfeito! Read more

Impression:Fácil de usar!;

0 0 0

• posted byricardomaffi on 12/16/2010

EN: A simply padlock that will be usefull for keep not very important stuff safe. PT-BR: Um simples cadeado que vai proteger seus bens mais baratos. EN: The 4 digits don't need to be pushed in sequence, what means that the combinations possibles decrease quite much. The material is not very strong, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynesperi on 09/26/2010

Good padlock, is not to protect expensive things, but it makes its work. The way the lock operates makes it a fast and easy to open lock. The pin cannot be changed. That’s the only fault with the lock though. Probably not as secure as a traditional spin combination lock. It's quick and easy to open. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshusting on 04/16/2009

- Easy open function is ideal for kids or for communicating the combo to someone. - Nice, sturdy construction. - Can't change the code. But I knew that based on other reviews/forums. - 4 digit code, not 3, but I knew that from the pictures. - Hard to find in-stores here, so glad that DX has it. - Probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydethmachine on 08/30/2008

these have been quite hard to get for some time now, its very awesome to be able to get again. very simple to use, quite functional. and, a very nice price. not built all that well but you do get your moneys worth. cannot change combination. very hard to think of 500 words just for a padlock. if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytaimloech on 03/08/2008

Good padlock, is not for intensive use nor to protect expensive things, but it makes its work. I will use for a door inner, which many people use and is better asi than to have to make many copies of keys, which would be very expensive but money that this padlock. A good, pretty and cheap purchase. That ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHawkTomas on 01/05/2008

It works well. The way the lock operates, by pushing the pins in to open it, makes it a fast and easy to open lock. The description is wrong, the pin cannot be changed. That’s the only fault with the lock though. It works well enough. Works for what I wanted it for. Got it for the gym locker. It's quick ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJinRoh3 on 01/04/2008

Well, it's a good lock overall, but I though it would be cooler Too big for me PIN cannot be changed (it's in the description, i didn't read it) Way to unlock it isn't exactly what I expected Overall is good if you need to lock big things, but i'd like to be able to change the PIN Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections