DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Code 8-Digit Combination Lock (Medium)
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricardomaffi on 12/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:EN: A simply padlock that will be usefull for keep not very important stuff safe. PT-BR: Um simples cadeado que vai proteger seus bens mais baratos. Cons:EN: The 4 digits don't need to be pushed in sequence, what means that the combinations possibles decrease quite much.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynesperi on 09/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good padlock, is not to protect expensive things, but it makes its work. The way the lock operates makes it a fast and easy to open lock. Cons:The pin cannot be changed. That’s the only fault with the lock though. OtherThoughts:Probably not as secure as a traditional spin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshusting on 04/16/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Easy open function is ideal for kids or for communicating the combo to someone. - Nice, sturdy construction. Cons:- Can't change the code. But I knew that based on other reviews/forums. - 4 digit code, not 3, but I knew that from the pictures. OtherThoughts:- Hard to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydethmachine on 08/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:these have been quite hard to get for some time now, its very awesome to be able to get again. very simple to use, quite functional. and, a very nice price. Cons:not built all that well but you do get your moneys worth. cannot change combination. OtherThoughts:very hard... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaimloech on 03/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good padlock, is not for intensive use nor to protect expensive things, but it makes its work. I will use for a door inner, which many people use and is better asi than to have to make many copies of keys, which would be very expensive but money that this padloc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHawkTomas on 01/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works well. The way the lock operates, by pushing the pins in to open it, makes it a fast and easy to open lock. Cons:The description is wrong, the pin cannot be changed. That’s the only fault with the lock though. It works well enough. OtherThoughts:Works... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJinRoh3 on 01/04/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well, it's a good lock overall, but I though it would be cooler Cons:Too big for me PIN cannot be changed (it's in the description, i didn't read it) Way to unlock it isn't exactly what I expected OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Overall is good if you need to lock big things, b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections