DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Hard Plastic Case with Support Stand for Nokia 5800 (Black)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byatorchi on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Let your phone like brand new. -Good quality for the price. Cons:-I have to glue it, because it was almost detached and the size was not correct for the phone. The hole was to big for the phone. No big deal about it. -Little finish details on the side of the fr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGioKLado on 10/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Very cheap case, and protects well the phone + It comes with a stand! Cons:- The form factor does not fit exatcly to the Nokia 5800. The front face of the case is a little smaller than the front face of the phone - The volume gets bigger. The Nokia 5800 is not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrumqna on 12/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ the price is cheap + comes with a support stand so you can wach movies more easily on your phine + ist very strong and good material, it protects the phone perfectly, it can't be broken if it is dropped down on the ground + free shipping Cons:No cons, i like... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythebride87 on 10/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the main reason I bough this pack is because of the stand holder since I had lost the one that came with the phone and it works as it is supossed to. Its biult is good and it even has the NOKIA sign on it, looks just like the original. Cons:the built of the case is absolu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhugomezarinaaim on 09/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very sturdy and the little stand is good and nice! The stand works only in the landscape mode, don't try to use it the other way around(super obvious). Cons:It came broken, so i have to glue it, no big deal about it. Given the fact that it is tube, sometimes when you ta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaisonj on 07/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The original cover that came with the phone worked great for around 2 years. at last the elastic material gave way and the fit became loose. I searched for the replacement cover but it was too costly in my country, around 3 times that of DE price. this one is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoree on 05/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this case is great for protect the nokia 5800. I have the original case and now I own this case and the differences Insignificant. I oredered the product and in just 14 days it arrived(I am from Spain). My mother has the nokia 5230 and it is compatible, there is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymhertaric on 02/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Torbica je sa gornje i donje strane od plastike, te tako dobro stiti ekran od udaraca. Gornja strana je sa rupicama, tako da se vidi svijetlost ekrana. Sa donje strane jedna rupica za privjesak. Torbica ima otvor sa donje i gornje strane pa ga mozete staviti sa bilo koje.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywuith on 01/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The material is strong so it feels like it won't break. The both sides up and down of the case are the same so it doesn't mind the side you put the phone in it Cons:It's like a "tube". You can put the phone either up or down. I thought I could open it by the side to acc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections