DX » Community » Reviews » Square Shape USB 2.0 Hi-Speed 4 Ports Hub (480Mbps)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStools76 on 07/22/2011

Arrived in a nice package free from scratches and dents. The hub itself turned out to be smaller than I pictured when I ordered it, but it works like a charm. It does exactly what it's supposed to do and as described at DX. Looks nice on the desktop next to my Mac. - It maybe looks a little cheap, but hey, it IS a great price for a usb hub -Because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynandoarashida on 07/21/2011

you will not find another USB hub with the best price. It has magnets on the bottom, a nice finish, and you get 4 USB ports instead of having one. [PT-BR] você não vai achar outro hub usb melhor com esse preço. Ele tem imãs na parte de baixo, um acabamento legal, e vc ganhar 4 portas usb em vez de ter uma. Only works with USB 1.1. I tried to use an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byr00li on 04/04/2011

- Small and simple (no bright lights or anything) - Looks fantastic - Works like any USB hub - Great price - It has a little cheap plastic feel (and the ports could be a little better fixed inside) - Could be a little heavier - It is not powered It is a great hub for the money. It does what it should without any problems, it is nice to look at and comes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypbernardes on 03/10/2011

- It works well with pendrives and card readers. - Very tinny and beautiful. - Comes in a very nice box. - It doesn`t read my HD, and my friend`s HD too. - Some other usb gadgets that need more power, just don`t work. - To light. It will piss you off if you connect anything with a heavier cable. The hub flips always. A very nice usb hub, due to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronaldwrx on 01/23/2011

This simple four port USB hub does what it sets out to do, take one USB port and make it four. As others have said, it is very lightweight and moves quite easily on your desktop, most other hubs weight more than this one and stay still on your desk. I plug two iPhone 4s and an iPod touch into this and they all show up in iTunes and i can synch and charge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykDesign7 on 12/08/2010

The look is amazing. It has a nice, sleek design that will go well with most desk setups. The product itself has a nice transfer rate, which most people would never notice. The product itself weights VERY little, so it doesn't sit still well. A small piece of Stick-Tac, or Tape will hinder it in place. (dont use DUCT tape, unless you never plan on moving ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections