• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• small, white, cheap hub.

posted by ronaldwrx on 01/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This simple four port USB hub does what it sets out to do, take one USB port and make it four. As others have said, it is very lightweight and moves quite easily on your desktop, most other hubs weight more than this one and stay still on your desk.
    I plug two iPhone 4s and an iPod touch into this and they all show up in iTunes and i can synch and charge them all without any problems.

Cons:

this is not a powered usb hub. this is really only a con if you need a powered usb hub to power a usb device for higher voltage charging or something.
    no lights or anything to indicate it is working, if you want lights this is a con but if you dont want a light i guess it is a pro.
    this thing is so light it wont sit flat on my desk when anything is plugged into it. if the base was weighted it would have helped.

Bottomline:

a good hub that fits in with the style of my iMac and helps me so i don't have to keep spinning my computer around to find the ports in the back. clean, attractive styling and so far flawless functionality.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections