DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful Hard Rubber Suction Cup Stand for Iphone 3g/3GS/4/Ipod (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychamas35 on 11/25/2013

Nice collors and looks good as decoration items. Fair ammount so you can have one in every room sucked onto something to be at hand when needed. Kids love to play with them. Could be a present Some hold very well (had one to survive outdoors a winter on glass door) and some do not hold at all what renders them close to useless so can't give five star ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedilakes2 on 10/03/2013

dealing with smartphones usually involves video chat and it is quite uncomfortable to have the phone in your hands, then you look for a table that can solve the issue. When you find it you need the phone in a very specific position and sometimes a book comes in a handy. Most of the times the table surface or the book or both are slippery so the expensive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybetimh on 08/27/2012

Handy little monster is really useful. It has not to be an i-phone stand, u can use it for anything. Good and enduring material. For i-phone it is more helpful than I thought, I just place i-phone on the table with it and answer telephone like this. I love it. I dont like the color anyway, the gray was sent to me, I would love an orange most. Useful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuackingPlums on 05/02/2012

Small and compact, with no moving parts. Easy to apply and remove, does the job I wanted it for. Moulded in two parts and stuck together, so there is a seam all around the 'bulb'. Nothing major, and I certainly wasn't expecting much more given the low price! Combined with a non-slip mat, this stand allows me to position my phone on the dashboard in ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections