DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Rectangle Shape USB 2.0 Hi-Speed 4-Port Hub (480Mbps)
Customer’s impression:
Great product Very Handy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxirxe on 12/19/2014

Pros: Good build quality, USB 2.0 support, from 1 to 4 usb ports without a problem Cons: Couldn't find any! There is a possibilty that u can't use all 4. This isn't a fault in the product but the power supply of your usb port! Read more

Impression:Very Handy;

0 0 0

• posted byOldfield on 11/23/2014

It serves its purpose, fast, nice and elegant. Trouble free in all my notebooks running Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8. Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bydrkw on 06/28/2014

It's really nice! I use it for my PC mouse and for a Bluetooth dongle! Sometimes I just add another thing, like a photo camera and it still works fine. This thing works fine at a laptop for 3 + devices! And of course the price, it's soooo cheap. There's only one really small con, that's the thin wire,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunols on 06/16/2014

For this priece this is an amazing deal! This USB HUB works very well, I never had any problems. It is reliable and with it I was abble to connect many things at the same time and none failed. The priece is very good, and it Works with Android. Feels cheap, but for this priece it could not feel expensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMinkVerbaan on 06/02/2014

- It's small and practical. No bulky extras or fancy design stuff. Just an USB-hub. - The whole thing is made in a kind of Apple style which is really nice with your iMac/MacBook etc. - Really cheap! - Cable is short. It is a pro because you don't have any extra cable lying around. - Cable is short. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandreiRCW on 06/01/2014

Excellent little hub. Compact, well arranged connectors, with enough space for some wierd/bulky USB devices. Full USB 2.0 speed on all ports. Though possibly not the fanciest, it's definitely the best functional and value. absolutely none! Don't connect a 2.5" external HDD to this HUB. This is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylgustavosantos on 05/09/2014

It's very functional, simple and cheap. It costs a lot more in my country, even it's being a simple product. I use it on a Raspberry Pi and it works perfectly, but depending on what you will connect you may experiment power issues on Raspberry Pi. Not at all. Maybe an optional external power supply would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytuolevi on 02/28/2014

It is cheap, does work the way it should. Solid craftmanship. The design is ok. It looks good. Maybe the wire could be a bit longer so that it could be a short of extension cable as well. Now it is not more than 15 cm. To have that as 50 cm might help in some cases. I bought this to expand the amount ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzuka on 02/26/2014

- cheap - light and mini - doesn't take much space - nice design - it's have 4 port that working nicely - great transfer speed for it's price - mouse + cooler pad + usb stick and still work great - plug and play - the cable is to short - there are some scratch in the back - nice usb hub, it would be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIsaquim123 on 02/17/2014

- It is very beatiful, remembering apple products; - Easy to use, plug and play; - Can plug lots of things on almost all of its ports and it still works; - Very small and can be easily carried. - The cable is really short, and the hub keep held by the cable, and probably it will cause it to break in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections