It's really nice! I use it for my PC mouse and for a Bluetooth dongle! Sometimes I just add another thing, like a photo camera and it still works fine. This thing works fine at a laptop for 3 + devices! And of course the price, it's soooo cheap. There's only one really small con, that's the thin wire,... Read more
For this priece this is an amazing deal! This USB HUB works very well, I never had any problems.
It is reliable and with it I was abble to connect many things at the same time and none failed.
The priece is very good, and it Works with Android. Feels cheap, but for this priece it could not feel expensive ... Read more
- It's small and practical. No bulky extras or fancy design stuff. Just an USB-hub.
- The whole thing is made in a kind of Apple style which is really nice with your iMac/MacBook etc.
- Really cheap!
- Cable is short. It is a pro because you don't have any extra cable lying around. - Cable is short. ... Read more
Excellent little hub. Compact, well arranged connectors, with enough space for some wierd/bulky USB devices. Full USB 2.0 speed on all ports. Though possibly not the fanciest, it's definitely the best functional and value. absolutely none! Don't connect a 2.5" external HDD to this HUB. This is not ... Read more
It's very functional, simple and cheap. It costs a lot more in my country, even it's being a simple product. I use it on a Raspberry Pi and it works perfectly, but depending on what you will connect you may experiment power issues on Raspberry Pi. Not at all. Maybe an optional external power supply would ... Read more
It is cheap, does work the way it should. Solid craftmanship. The design is ok. It looks good. Maybe the wire could be a bit longer so that it could be a short of extension cable as well. Now it is not more than 15 cm. To have that as 50 cm might help in some cases. I bought this to expand the amount ... Read more
- light and mini
- doesn't take much space
- nice design
- it's have 4 port that working nicely
- great transfer speed for it's price
- mouse + cooler pad + usb stick and still work great
- plug and play - the cable is to short
- there are some scratch in the back - nice usb hub, it would be ... Read more
- It is very beatiful, remembering apple products;
- Easy to use, plug and play;
- Can plug lots of things on almost all of its ports and it still works;
- Very small and can be easily carried. - The cable is really short, and the hub keep held by the cable, and probably it will cause it to break in ... Read more
Has a great price, I have seen in my country (Brazil) lots of usb hubs for 4 to even 8 times the price of this one. Also it does the job it is supposed to do, but depending on the usb component it has a contact problem, but you just need to tighten a bit. As I said, with some usb cables it has a contact ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.