DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Rectangle Shape USB 2.0 Hi-Speed 4-Port Hub (480Mbps)
  • 5 star 84 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 26 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrkw on 06/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really nice! I use it for my PC mouse and for a Bluetooth dongle! Sometimes I just add another thing, like a photo camera and it still works fine. This thing works fine at a laptop for 3 + devices! And of course the price, it's soooo cheap. Cons:There's only one re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunols on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For this priece this is an amazing deal! This USB HUB works very well, I never had any problems. It is reliable and with it I was abble to connect many things at the same time and none failed. The priece is very good, and it Works with Android. Cons:Feels chea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydebucs on 01/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is cheap, light and white. Cons:I have been trying to use this usb hub for a year, and in the majority of cases, I never got two devices working at the same time. This is very annoying, because I have bought this item to use with my Macbook Air, which has only two us... Read more

0 1
  • posted byytx9005 on 12/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This USB hub works as it should. It's very handy especially for my laptop which never seems to have enough ports when I want to plug memory sticks and external hard drives in. The spacing of the USB ports is good because you can still plug everything in and ma... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygoxyendzy on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Nice looking -Easy to use -good plastic quality -no drivers -good speed -very cheap Cons:-not working with every device (in my case) -not working on every computer (in my case) -should have switches for every port(on-off) -It would be great if it would come i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianajackze on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's kinda small, the material feels ok in hand, the entrances have nice distance between one to another. Besides, the usb on this usb hub isn't too large, so it's perfect fos using with other usb components. Cons:The wire is probably getting a little yellow w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaramius on 10/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The size is very compact and this makes it an easy size to put right beside my Android mini PC. Plug and play. Cons:I think the biggest problem is that it doesn't have power. device that need extra power like portable HD will have a problem. keyboard, mouse an... Read more

1 0
  • posted byicantfindspace on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:simple to use, does the job, cheap. What you would expect from a USB hub, you get a decent speed with light loads which decreases with more devices. Cons:Flimsy plastic almost separates sometimes when inserting. Overall material not that high quality. Due to t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoulfreak on 09/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ small + 3 usb ports on top + good build quality + no hassle - plug and play + works out of the box + price Cons:- white - i am no iMac/ iWhatever fan - usb cable a bit short - not sure if this is pros or cons - 4 ports are enough but you can always get more OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byampcode on 09/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Works great, looks great, that what I needed for my MacBook. 2. Just right length of the cable 3. One USB port at the end of hub - very great idea! 4. Looks great next to Apple devices cables 5. Great style. 6. Great price. Cons:No cons - works really good,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections