DX » Community » Reviews » 9600mAh Portable Emergency Power Rechargeable Battery Pack for Cell MP3/MP4/PSP
  • 5 star 21 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygorynko on 10/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful and convenient item: soft-touch plastic; sturdy housing; great capacity; lots of different adaptors; Cons:A little bit high priced item for possibilities it is offers. Output a little bit too low - would be cool to see 1A output instead of 0.7A OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythomaskarlsson on 10/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I always have this battery pack with me when I'm travelling. Charging the pack will take about 1-2 hours (depending on your charger I guess). The build quality is very good. I can charge my Google Nexus4 about four times with this battery pack. When I use it t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDrMiKEY on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use this on my bike so that I can have the GPS on my smart phone running the entire time, without worrying about the battery dying and missing an important call. With this I have GPS turned on all all day without a problem. Sturdy construction and lasts a lo... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymildlife on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Handy size battery to carry around. Bought it for GoPro to have a big extra battery to attach camera and to charge it on a location. Charges GoPro hero 3 easily many times. Haven't yet got time to fully test how long I can shoot. Handy also for cellphones. Size is great... Read more

2 0
  • posted byElvinFox on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Great case (rubber soft touch) - Easy to use (just plug charging cable for our device, turn on the battery, and it's charging!=) - Not sure about 9 600 mAh, but it's enough to charge 2 phones from almost 0 to 100% - Feel of solidness and quite stylish =) Cons:- The cab... Read more

3 0
  • posted byKorrupzion on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Get rid of battery problems when on the go with your usb gadgets (smartphones, tablets, etc) -Can charge many times your cellphone -No more searching for wall connectors or carrying your charger everywhere Cons:-Wall connector to miniUSB not included - the battery char... Read more

3 0
  • posted byelmuertediablo on 04/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Relatively small Easy to use Great Price/quality ratio Can save your day Has indicator leds to show how much power is still left(approximately). Cons:surface scratches easily. But this does not harm the workings in any way. Supplied cables are rubbish. Just us... Read more

3 0
  • posted bySubzerodude on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good capacity. don't know if its really 9600mah but i can charge a smartphone about 4 times. Led indicator of the battery and also when charging it. normal usb connection so you can use any type of usb cable to charge your device. 0,7A output is not high, but the same a... Read more

3 0
  • posted byJoshuaaa93 on 03/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:High capacity (4-5 charges of my Galaxy Nexus) Good price/quality relation USB output (you can use any cable) Cons:(when charging the super battery) Maybe a micro-USB connection to charge it will be better than the mini-USB connection. OtherThoughts:It delivers 0,7A. My... Read more

3 0
  • posted byvcmatias on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It really work's. -Very powerful. Charges my mobile several times until the battery depletes. -good build quality Cons:-Takes several hours to recharge itself. -The plugs that came with it its not very good quality. But that is not a real con, because you pro... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections