There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Excellent Quality Charger for iPhone 3G

posted by PodunkWA on 04/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I bought this item on a gamble, it had few ratings but I'm delighted with my purchase.

This has a sturdy case made of metal and rubber and feels heavy. It came with a USB cord and eight tips to charge various electronics.

Charging is via computer usb port. Four LEDs show how much further charging is needed. They go from red, then yellow and finally green. When you have four green LEDs it is fully charged.

I used it to recharge my iPhone from 20% or less battery time remaining three times before the red LED came on, indicating it needed recharging.

I'm glad I splurged on this item. It is well made and versatile, recharging different kinds of electronics. One of the tips included is for iPhone, three are round tips, and three are small USBs, probably for cameras.

Cons:

Instructions and markings on case are in Chinese. No English translation, but I am using it without any problem (I hope).

OtherThoughts:

I have purchased other battery backups for iPhone off of DealExtreme and this was the most expensive. It was also the highest quality, and can be used at least 3x before needing to be recharged.

We always lose power in the winter where I live and I know this product will be welcome!

Bottomline:

A little pricey for DealExtreme, but also of a higher quality. I think you will be as pleased as I am.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections