There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Excellent!

posted by Timcredible on 06/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I have just been using this device a couple of days, and I am very happy with it! I had a little holiday on a campsite with very few power outlets, therefore this battery pack came in very handy to charge my (android) smartphone!

Quality is good, and the included adapters fit mostly any type of device/connection you might need to charge.

Cons:

I have noticed one led (the 'first' one to light up when charging) always stays red, the other three turn green when the device is charged. Apparently this is normal behaviour, the device works as intended.

The device can't be charged through a usb (or micro-usb) pin directly as far as i know of. But with the supplied 'adapter' pins/tips you can, so it's not a problem. If you want to charge it from a regular power outlet instead of from a usb port, buy a separate power outlet to usb adapter.

Or use/buy a regular adapter with a round pin to plug into the device, and the right current/voltage.

Too big and heavy to fit in your pockets comfortably (although it's possible nonetheless), but if you have a bag or a coat with pockets you can carry it on you.

OtherThoughts:

Great for places without power outlets. I take it with me when I go to music festivals with a campsite, for example.

Bottomline:

Buy it!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections