DX » Community » Reviews » FUJIK Silicone Thermal Glue - White (50ml Grease-Like)
Customer’s impression:
OK Very good!! looks promising Does its work
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManoRAW on 12/17/2016

Impression:OK;

Пожалуй одна из немногих вещей которую я покупаю здесь уже несколько раз. Клей имеет срок годности, поэту советую покупать под конкретные цели. Достоинства: -Электроизоляционный (в застывшем состоянии) -Отлично подходит для приклеивания светодиодов, УНЧ микросхем и т.п Недостатки: -Высыхает около... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byeliasfb on 11/09/2015

Impression:looks promising;

Pros: have been using this on my AMD FX8350 (which heats a lot) for over an year with no problems so far. Seems to be as good as the well-known thermal glues, but much cheaper. Cons: the package came almost destroyed.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymiller3141 on 03/05/2015

Impression:looks promising;

pros: glues, transfers heat, cons: box showed up opened, for some reason customs decided to intercept it and not allow it the first time, dx was great and reshipped it to me for free!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydesignjah on 01/27/2014

Big tube of thermal "glue". Works well enough to attach LEDs to heatsinks. I've used it to thermally connect home made heatsinks as well. Seems to work just fine. Can be removed with some effort unlike many of the 2 part thermal epoxies. Has slight odor to it until it cures. Nothing but... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrommelkast on 03/17/2013

- it works - it glues - it transfers heat - it's a lot! enough for a lifetime! - stays flexible after drying. - maybe price but on the other hand, i dont know of a similar product, let alone of a cheaper one. I have no idea how well it transfers heat or how strong it is bot it does the trick to... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrikkko on 03/14/2013

It´s a glue that I used mainly for attaching flashlights components that are subjected to enough heat, such as diving flashlights. Also I will use it in some thread of the sealing glass lanterns. I also used to do small repairs on mobile phones, computers and electrical components that I to... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byICanuwundra on 03/04/2010

: + Combines fixing and reduction of thermal resistance into one processing step. + Withstands many solvents and environmental conditions. + won't become brittle, but remains elastic. + There's a lot of glue in the tube : - when you run out of glue, you may need a new tube. - You are most likely... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byavi0122 on 09/13/2009

Glue holds well Dissipates heat well Dries fast enough Lots of glue, should be enough Good price for this amount of glue Cap is broken and doesn't hold anymore. Fixed it with ducktape, but still it isn't good. Could hold better. I used this to attach P7 leds with stars to a heatsink. It hold it a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bys20700134 on 08/21/2009

This stuff is pretty straightforward to use. You open it, put a dab between heat source and heat sink, let dry, and enjoy. A fine tip applicator and cap are included. When first applied, the substance is manageable and easy to work with. Not TOO run. Bonds surprisingly GREAT. even to sanded or of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byluisramalho on 07/03/2009

-A qualidade da cola parece ser muito boa -Vem com um redutor para aplicar menores quantidades -Secagem relativamente rápida -Não deixa odores no ar -Sem instruções -Bisnaga de alumínio pode ser furada acidentalmente quando usado o bico afinador, já que o silicone e... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere