DX » Community » Reviews » FUJIK Silicone Thermal Glue - White (50ml Grease-Like)
Customer’s impression:
OK Very good!! looks promising Does its work
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byungtong on 03/26/2016

Impression:Very good!!;

The price is good and the quality is OK. Can use in paste to any high temperature product.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMawco on 10/10/2015

Pros: It does not spill , after drying out connection is strong, when needed it is possible to break glued connection between device and metal radiator, it transfer heat from device (for example COB led) Cons: only it takes some longer time to dry out (about couple hours) I am very satisfied with... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysluggrits on 04/27/2015

Impression:OK;

Works fine. When it dries it is not easy to remove. Keep in mind if you want to reuse your heat sink and/or LEDs.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjoasia65 on 03/07/2015

Its our second tube, we used it for led projects in kitchen. Good quality for a good price, very simple to use, does not dry out in the tube.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycthulhurleigh on 07/29/2014

Impression:Does its work;

Pros: It simply works as it supposed to do. The quality and the price are great Cons: No cons found. Overall: This glue works as it supposed to do. Reasonable price for this item. I used this glue for my LEDs. Everything worked ok, the strength of the glue is good and thermal conductance is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byvea45 on 05/10/2013

-It works like a charm. -Have a "glue efect" so you can put together things, as it is a silicone. -It seems a bit water resistant (i had a water cooled system and this capability is a good one) -Nothing special, maybe the price. -It is only white colour, i prefer a translucent one. It a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFlav_3 on 02/26/2013

Pure white, sticks well. The thinner the layer, the faster the set time. Greatly improves thermal path Good for potting electronics since it does not conduct electricity. Does not run like some of the other cheaper silicone glues. Comes with applicator. As always if the price was better this part... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHighlord on 02/01/2013

Transfers heat well Works nicely as a glue It takes perhaps a bit too long to dry (we're talking several hours, not minutes in my experience, but I may have applied a bit too much) There's no bad smell, and the product is very easy to work with. The first time I ended up having to split the after... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byseckinb on 01/25/2013

Stable structure. Adheres to heatsinks well. Glues power led stars to flashlight pills or other heatsinks. Can be removed with some force. Not greasy or messy. The tube is big. The big tube lasts a good time but the cap cracks easily and my first tube is now stone hard solid. I'd like to see this... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byviperxp on 12/31/2012

This product does it's job,and does it well.Conducts heat and functions as a glue. I glued with it some heatsinks to cpu VRM's on my last MB and it did the job - the heatsinks got really hot. could not find The glue is perfect or very close to being perfect. it does it's job, and does not cost is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere