DX » Community » Reviews » Cubic Configurable Storage Toolboxes (10 pack)
  • 5 star 35 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 6 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhch2k8 on 11/15/2013

The boxes look quite durable individually. The tops open almost smoothly with little side play. There's enough space inside even for my fingers, I'm able to pick the part with a wet fingertip. Does not fit my other similar boxes I bought on DX in the past (like http://dx.com/p/uf-tools-smd-smt-electronic-component-storage-box-yellow-261157). The block ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynwimpney on 10/31/2013

Good small size for SMT components. quality seems pretty good. connect together to make a nice big tray. no clips to latch them together vertically, only horizontally. door hinges look like they might be a bit weak, though no problem yet. They're small. 17x20mm These seem really great for organizing tiny SMT components. They can also be linked to larger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygomerdo on 09/10/2013

Essential to keep small screws, electronic components and many other things. In French: Indispensable pour garder de petites vis, composants electroniques et bien d'autres choses. Sometimes the lead falls off. Just put it again. And sometimes it's difficult to fit the boxes together. It could be slightly bigger, to hold more stuff. Cloud be cheaper,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPattyb on 04/30/2011

Nice little plastic boxes with spring open tops you can open with one hand. They connect together with little slide in tabs and seem to be made of fairly durable plastic. Deal Extreme has added some scaled photos to this one which is good as when I bought them I did not pay enough attention to the size listing. They are about 1 inch square which is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykkiller on 03/21/2011

It fits the description. They are large. Can be opend single handed. Ideal for SMD. At some point i agree that the price could be lower (since we want to get the stuff as cheap as we can) but compaired smaller boxes ment for SMD you might end up paying 3$/box instead of 3$ / 10 boxes, so it's ok Also it would be a good thing if the box's had locks for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeodahsan on 12/15/2010

- Very good for small applications.. - 10 pack (we don't need 100 pack dx...) - very useable, and hard to find here (and when I find, they cost at least $15) - Need bigger ones :) - VERY SMALL :( 1.5cm² and 2cm profundity (INSIDE) - Did not came with a manual, nearly broke mine trying to desmount it... - The yellow is too attention calling. - The enclosures ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysatim on 09/27/2010

It's usefull for all small things you have. No more long searches for your small things (drug pills or something). IT's Configurable like lego in your hands. You can see what inside if you want or you can add sticker with description for any part of storage. Quality is good. Easy open. Size of cells is ok. I don't like color and glass could be more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymjramos on 09/26/2010

in general terms, i have seen that the toolbox is easy to use. I had been trying differents configurations and the conclusion is that it is easy to mount-dismount. You can customize it as you want. Fast to open the smalls covers. Don't realize the size till you have it in your hands. Too small. Not a good ratio between prize and quantity. The smalls ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarthneo on 09/20/2010

they are nice if you have small things to put in them they are customizable there are 2 sizes (square and rectangle) I like the release thing they are small you probably couldn't fit 1 US nickel in one, you could probably fit a penny in it They are somewhat hard to snap together/apart, some of the things seem deformed just enough so it won't go together ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMizcak on 09/19/2010

-Spring loaded lids -A lock for each lid (plastic flange) -Superb size for SMD components -Not all lids open as they should. (easy fix by bending the "springs" a little though) -Not ESD-safe -Assorted colors This is a great way to store all of that small SMD components. Especially the passive ones, as this might not be the safest solution ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections