DX » Community » Reviews » 8-LED Infrared Sensor Motion Activated White Light (2*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byItrabos on 06/17/2014

First of all it has light detection so there's a possibility to save battery during a day, which is really cool. Other PIRs don't have it. It has a veery bright light and does what it is supposed to. Plastic isn't perfect, but the price.... Well, there are no cons with this price. there should be one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byItrabos on 06/03/2014

Very bright, motion sensitive, you can change it's sensitivity by switching day/night mode, which is REALLY cool. Actualy there no need to turn on the light in corridor unless you are there with guests or do someting that need more light. I don't think there are any with this price! Oh, maybe checnging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychatchatchat on 12/19/2013

My storage room under stair is quite dim even during midday. So, I attached this product on the mid of the wall in the room. It helps me a lot with the automated light when go inside the room. It provides enough light for small area for example ~ 5 sq.m in my case. A bit slow response PIR. Sometimes,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygnwilson on 07/19/2013

Easy to use. Decent level of light from the LEDs. Double-sided tape included, and seems to hold well to smooth wooden surface. Additional holes in the back for screwing it to a wall or ceiling. As noted by others, switches off again when you're still near it and moving around. Sensor distance seems be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIRAITER on 02/21/2013

easy to use.Good plastic. good quality for this price. I recommend. Light are perfect. I Bought 2, 1 came with cold light and the other one warm light...Its doesnt matter, but i think we should the oportunity to choose light type. I live in southamerica and they came in 20 days. ........................ Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatefi on 01/28/2013

I install them to our corridor, it's 4 to 4 meters L shaped and two theese lights at the ends was enough. Eight LEDs are realy bright. It's not for reading books :-) but for orientation it is good enough. I bought three a one i give to my parents. They are very satisfied too. It react very well, our ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrabas on 10/19/2012

Very easy to use. The brightness is also very good and the time that it stays lit is enough to walk a long corridor. The place to use the batteries is too tight, so it is necessary to use a toll to remove the batteries. There are four "fingers" to hold the batteries and one of them broke. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygagaku on 10/10/2012

Good option for those places where it is not possible or convenient to get a wired light fixture for. Pretty strong light for 2x AA batteries. Movement sensor is really sensitive and covers quite wide angle. The three position switch (Night, Day, Cont) is of rather low quality. The front cover is quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMauro Candido on 09/28/2012

Very good device practical and easy to use. Can be used day or night, simply by adjusting the unit itself (Day or Night) or even direct light (like a flashlight). I bought two and am thinking of buying more others. I use the hallway of my house where my parents, who are elderly and they raise several ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybirkhov on 08/28/2012

I set the lamp on the landing. Now I do not use public lighting. And saving electricity for the whole house. Unusually long work on batteries. Anti-vandal device mounting. High range of lighting. Smart home technology. Perfect saving power on the single AA battery that powers it. I have not found. Sometimes,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections