DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Mini Magnetic Chess Game Set in Folding Box - Black + White
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguseanderson on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's the first product I received from DX, that arrived with its box intact. So you can give it as a present. The quality of the board and the pieces is very good. Cons:Magnet it's not very strong. So the pieces could be moved if you shake the board accidentally... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexan1122 on 06/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1.it is evident that the intended small size of the chess board and pieces is what really calls attention of the buyer 2.the quality is excelent of the magnetics of the board and pieces 3. the board it is nos risked easialy as most wooden boards are 4. a board with ches... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavierchimelle on 06/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very Good quality. The magnetic parts hold upsidedown!. The game is very small (this can also be a cons.). The detail of the pices is excellent taking into account they small size!!!. My kid love it!!!(6 years old). Very portable, you can even put it in your pocket! Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniki7six on 08/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I really love it. The pieces are nicely done with great design and look very pretty, I'm really impressed. It's the best chess I've seen coming from China. Cons:Some of the magnets weren't glued good, some of them were glued messy. But it's not a thing you couldn't fix yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySadekov on 06/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1) It's smaller than I expected but it is still very convinient to use and therefore ideal for travelers and for those who like to play chess in unusual places )) You can take it anywhere. 2) Magnets keeps the figures very well. You can even turn it upside down... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrainiac9129 on 01/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, light and consequently a highly portable item. For those who love chess, or for casual players, a great buy to carry on travels, or even to use it at home. The box/chess board came with a lock to avoid the box be accidentally opened. There also, in the in... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections