DX » Community » Reviews » The Nightmare Before Christmas PU Leather Wallet Purse (Style Assorted)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaryxJane on 05/12/2013

It looks nice and it has all the essential areas that a purse should have and all. The side pockets are a bit to deep, cards and stuff might get stuck inside if pushed in too deep + a flap of material gets in the way when trying to push back out. It says on the add that it's leather but it's not, it smells like beach balls. It would have been great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLudys on 03/09/2013

It's beautiful! As a Nightmare Before Christmas fan I think it is a lovely wallet. I got the black one and I love it. The quality is good for the price, have a lot of compartments. Very useful! If you put too much cards in the place for then, the wallet almost not close. The ziper inside is really fragile, you have to be careful when you will close.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeeshonator on 12/17/2012

Good materials, lots of room for cash and cards, stylish design Small zipper compartment for coins Gorgeous wallet suitable for any Nightmare Before Christmas fan. It is a nice sturdy leather wallet, please with the craftsmanship and quality. Will be in use for a long time to come. There is plenty of room for cash (two separate compartments and a small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReapster313 on 12/12/2012

- Looks so awesome especially for Nightmare before Christmas / Tim Burton fans! - I love how it clips closed with the little pumpkin king face. Its also got a magnetized clip. - Everyone wants one... friends keep asking me to order them one. Its such a cool looking purse! Watch the zip! I pulled mine off because it doesn't have a stopper at the end.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaijena7 on 11/05/2012

+Nice looking +Easy fits in purse and simply carrying it around +Not everyone has wallet like mine - was a little defect with zipping place, but with a little touch with textile glue everything was fixed - card slots are very deep (can lost your credit card in wallet :D ) My friend liked it very much, because i have done some photo shoot with Jack Skellington ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoink540 on 03/27/2012

Its well made and has an adequate number of slots for cards and money. The graphic printing looks to be well made as well and should not fade too quickly with regular use. No real cons, Its a wallet and does exactly what it is supposed to. No really suitable for young adults but maybe teenagers. Not "professional" or "stylish". Good as a novelty item.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTakero on 10/19/2011

- It iss a beautiful gift to a girl - Build quality seems good - Cannot complain about the price - Leather-made! - Some strings could be a little more well sewed. Not a big deal, though. - No other cons that I can think of right now - Maybe some inside patterns would be great - Nice item of a movie which does not have a lot of stuff about it. - Some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWackerHacker on 01/26/2011

It looked just a good as the picture. It seemed to be a good quality item. Nicer then some of the crap in the local department stores. The finish was beautiful. I almost wanted to keep it for my self rather then give it away as I had planed. It came empty. What ever happened to not giving away a wallet empty? Okay so that is not really a negative point ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections