DX » Community » Reviews » The Nightmare Before Christmas PU Leather Wallet Purse (Style Assorted)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaryxJane on 05/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks nice and it has all the essential areas that a purse should have and all. Cons:The side pockets are a bit to deep, cards and stuff might get stuck inside if pushed in too deep + a flap of material gets in the way when trying to push back out. It says on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLudys on 03/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's beautiful! As a Nightmare Before Christmas fan I think it is a lovely wallet. I got the black one and I love it. The quality is good for the price, have a lot of compartments. Very useful! Cons:If you put too much cards in the place for then, the wallet almost not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeeshonator on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good materials, lots of room for cash and cards, stylish design Cons:Small zipper compartment for coins OtherThoughts:Gorgeous wallet suitable for any Nightmare Before Christmas fan. It is a nice sturdy leather wallet, please with the craftsmanship and quality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReapster313 on 12/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Looks so awesome especially for Nightmare before Christmas / Tim Burton fans! - I love how it clips closed with the little pumpkin king face. Its also got a magnetized clip. - Everyone wants one... friends keep asking me to order them one. Its such a cool looking purs... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaijena7 on 11/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+Nice looking +Easy fits in purse and simply carrying it around +Not everyone has wallet like mine Cons:- was a little defect with zipping place, but with a little touch with textile glue everything was fixed - card slots are very deep (can lost your credit card... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoink540 on 03/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its well made and has an adequate number of slots for cards and money. The graphic printing looks to be well made as well and should not fade too quickly with regular use. Cons:No real cons, Its a wallet and does exactly what it is supposed to. OtherThoughts:N... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTakero on 10/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It iss a beautiful gift to a girl - Build quality seems good - Cannot complain about the price - Leather-made! Cons:- Some strings could be a little more well sewed. Not a big deal, though. - No other cons that I can think of right now OtherThoughts:- Maybe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWackerHacker on 01/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looked just a good as the picture. It seemed to be a good quality item. Nicer then some of the crap in the local department stores. The finish was beautiful. I almost wanted to keep it for my self rather then give it away as I had planed. Cons:It came empty. What eve... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections