DX » Community » Reviews » Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Strawberry Flavor (10ml)
Customer’s impression:
oil tobacco stawberry
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byneoplan06 on 12/19/2014

Best quality, fast shipping smells like strawberry smell tastes fine You will want to get more thank you dx.com Read more

Impression:oil,stawberry,tobacco;

0 0 0

• posted byvan ninen on 04/02/2014

Tastes pretty good, but it is a bit acid... A little thick smoke, but I like that. Nicotine level was absolutely great for my taste. The bottle seals well. The smoothness and the tobacco taste makes it a good product to everyone who would like to stop smoking without forgetting the taste of a real cigarette ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byagroom on 11/19/2013

I bought this primarily for my wife, but I enjoy an e-cig on occasion as well. I personally don't care for the flavor too much, but my wife absolutely LOVES it! It's definitely got a good strawberry flavor. Like most juices with fruity flavors, I don't taste it as much on the inhale, but get a good strawberry ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPoyboy on 11/13/2013

*Awesome flavour - Smooth on the lungs, sweet, strawberryliciouse, nice bit of a throat hit *The price is right. Cant really complain, even though it is one of the more expensive e liquids on deal extreme *Easy to drip into clearomizer, The tip on the bottle comes to a nice little funnel so you can easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKlopLee on 07/26/2013

It tastes great, price is fair, it lasted for about 2 weeks but I was vaping everyday, nicotine level was OK. The taste is not quite a sweet strawberry but rather acid, for me it's awesome. I love it, I can't praise this e-liquid more, together with the doublemint(that tastes like tic-tacs) they make ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byirononreverse on 06/06/2013

This is a really nice strawberry flavour. The liquid itself has a really strong flavour and the vapour is sweet but not overpowering. My biggest complaint is that it's a a little bit sickly sweet towards the end. The flavour also tends to stick even when swapping out to other flavours. For this reason ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhansenfiks on 04/19/2013

Really great taste. Not to strong and not to fair either. much vapor. Bottle is very easy to use without spilling. Not much to say here - generally none Only thing should be the bottle size. Hope we see it in bigger bottles soon. this is a really great product. Will guess nicotine level is about 24mg,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bys3kc0an on 04/16/2013

Taste like strawberry but not much how can i say more not high but ok... strong but low flavor actually i more like this way considering to redbull flavor this is so light redbull too strong my troat but this not -taste ok not powerfull -strengh ideal - -low flavor for me but i like it this bottles need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byniele on 04/02/2013

Nice flavour.. Thick consistency, but not 'too' thick.. The bottle is good, low amount of spilling, seals well.. The price ~! So cheap ~! Hits throat nicely.. Works well in my ego-t. ^__^ Oh and nice aroma, I don't notice it but sometimes people around me do. If you don't like PG I guess that is a con,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrevslide on 03/19/2013

Did tasted like strawberry though a bit musky but could be due to my mix of VG. The price is rather cheap for the amount of liquid provided. Could have a stronger and fresher strawberry taste. As with the other tar oil out there, I am sure it will be most helpful to provide a specific amount of nicotine ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections