DX » Community » Reviews » Fireproof LiPo Lithium Polymer Battery Safety Guard Bag
Customer’s impression:
excellent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAmigalopin on 10/01/2014

Pour: J'ai commandé ces deux poches de protection pour les LiPo après en avoir acheté une autre il y a 1 an. Comme j'ai de plus en plus de batteries LiPo (RC Tank, Voitures, Avion), j'ai besoin d'un espace plus important de stockage en sécurité. Mes LiPo sont stockées dans ces poches anti-feu, et ces ... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bypp2amd6 on 05/08/2013

High-quality materials: the outer side of the bag is made of reinforced fabric. Lining made ??of polymeric material. Broad and durable Velcro tape. Bag sewn strong threads. Made of durable. Bag holds a large battery of problems with various models will not. High strength material will provide a safe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShunra1 on 04/26/2013

Good size, well built, Velcro still holds after many opening and closings of the bag, thick material I don't really know if its fireproof Bought this for keeping my LiPo batteries inside the house to reduce the chance of fire. The big downside is that i don't know if the bag is really fireproof or not.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysgrddy on 01/08/2013

Nice bag and big enough to store all my lipo. Feels solid enough but not planning to put it to the test. Hopefully, it will work as described when needed to. Built quality is good and I would purchase the second one if needed Nothing that I can thinking of, it could be a bit cheaper tho. Peace of mind ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDutcheee on 12/13/2012

Held zippo flame over inner lining (white fabric) a few seconds and it did'nt melt. Good fireresistance on the inside. The bag looks sturdy. English text, not Chinglish! Good velcro keeps it closed very well. Outer lining (silver) and seems are not fireproof, but normal plastic. Melted in a Zippo flame ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimelessNL on 01/27/2012

- Seems to be fire protected(haven't tested yet) - Velcro-straps are tight and fixed. - large bag, enough place for bigger batteries. - Warning sign so people will be careful with its contents - large bag, can be a hazard for someone that only need it for smaller batteries. - Warning sign can scare people:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjosh1e on 08/31/2011

great for 3s 11.1v lipo batteries, can fit 4-5 in 1 bag happily. I also have smaller 1s 3.2v lipo batteries (blade msr type) and with 10 batteries in the bag, it's huge!! you have to go searching in it to find them... would've bought a smaller one for these if i'd known no cons, good item, a few stray ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFenki on 08/13/2011

The bag looks good built and stable. There are several layers of fireproof materials in it. I can't really say if the bag is good, since none of my batteries caught fire or exploded until now. But at least, it gives a better feeling when transporting batteries after a crash or something. No con until ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDealMF on 06/20/2011

+ Good build quality. The bag is made by several layers to insure fireproof. Velcro makes sure the bag is closed securely but still left holes for cables. + Good size. (thought it was a lot smaller) - I really don't see any cons. Maybe it won't fit very long and big packs, but for me it could easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJosephZ on 06/17/2011

I own a lot of li-po batteries because i fly rc helis so i found this very useful for charging or storing batteries. As li-po batteries are kind of dangerous if maltreated these charging bags reduce the risk of fire should something go wrong. I can't find any cons because it's just a bag that's supposed ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections