DX » Community » Reviews » Fireproof LiPo Lithium Polymer Battery Safety Guard Bag
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful Practical Safe
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byolapettersson on 05/05/2015

Pros: I have not yet had the (un)fortune to test its capabilities, but the material seems very good and heat/fire resistant. Cons: None

0 0 0

• posted bykhofk on 02/05/2015

none of my lipos caught fire yet (fingers crossed), but the product seemed good, good stitchings. Should last a long time.

0 0 0

• posted byAmigalopin on 10/01/2014

Pour: J'ai commandé ces deux poches de protection pour les LiPo après en avoir acheté une autre il y a 1 an. Comme j'ai de plus en plus de batteries LiPo (RC Tank, Voitures, Avion), j'ai besoin d'un espace plus important de stockage en sécurité. Mes LiPo sont stockées dans ces poches anti-feu, et... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypp2amd6 on 05/08/2013

High-quality materials: the outer side of the bag is made of reinforced fabric. Lining made ??of polymeric material. Broad and durable Velcro tape. Bag sewn strong threads. Made of durable. Bag holds a large battery of problems with various models will not. High strength material will provide a a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShunra1 on 04/26/2013

Good size, well built, Velcro still holds after many opening and closings of the bag, thick material I don't really know if its fireproof Bought this for keeping my LiPo batteries inside the house to reduce the chance of fire. The big downside is that i don't know if the bag is really fireproof i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysgrddy on 01/08/2013

Nice bag and big enough to store all my lipo. Feels solid enough but not planning to put it to the test. Hopefully, it will work as described when needed to. Built quality is good and I would purchase the second one if needed Nothing that I can thinking of, it could be a bit cheaper tho. Peace of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDutcheee on 12/13/2012

Held zippo flame over inner lining (white fabric) a few seconds and it did'nt melt. Good fireresistance on the inside. The bag looks sturdy. English text, not Chinglish! Good velcro keeps it closed very well. Outer lining (silver) and seems are not fireproof, but normal plastic. Melted in a Zippo... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymad666911 on 05/01/2012

-Same quality as any other leading RC website -Cheaper than other web site -Same quality you would expect. no visible defect -Fireproof and flexible glass-fiber material, you can cut it an use the fabric for other fireproof stuff. -Smell burnt plastic odor when it burn, just like all other bag.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimelessNL on 01/27/2012

- Seems to be fire protected(haven't tested yet) - Velcro-straps are tight and fixed. - large bag, enough place for bigger batteries. - Warning sign so people will be careful with its contents - large bag, can be a hazard for someone that only need it for smaller batteries. - Warning sign can 5 i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjosh1e on 08/31/2011

great for 3s 11.1v lipo batteries, can fit 4-5 in 1 bag happily. I also have smaller 1s 3.2v lipo batteries (blade msr type) and with 10 batteries in the bag, it's huge!! you have to go searching in it to find them... would've bought a smaller one for these if i'd known no cons, good item, a few... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere