DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LCD Non-Contact Infrared Body Thermometer (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byODDYE on 10/31/2013

Good build, pretty nice materials. Doesn´t look cheap or bad at all. Easy to operate, just press the button and read the temperature. Accuracy it´s around 0.2 º or so, something normal in this kind of devices. not really. Only read instructions about distance of measurement and use it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byricpat51 on 08/12/2013

I'm very happy with this item! It's easy to use and very quick and reliable to get temperature measures, specially when using with babies, as you get the result in 2 seconds only. I couldn't find any so far. I'm very happy with this item and totally recommend it to everyone, specially little babies' ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylindave on 07/11/2013

It is a good thermometer that not only measures body temperature. It can also be used to measure temperature of other objects. Temperature or drinks and bath tub water can be measured quite easily. Its design is very ergonomic and easy to handle. A soft pouch is included. Temperature range is limited ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byesgrio on 05/23/2013

It accuracy is acceptable I noticed +/- 0.1 ºC of difference from the mercury thermometer. The measurement is very quick (<2 seconds). It is very convenient, You can take the child temperature without wake-up or touch him/her. The price is very good for the advantages. I did not see any cons.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshachmat on 01/26/2013

1. The device gives you temperature indication of body and object. you can change modes easily . 2. the temperature accurate is +-0.2 and this is the maximum accuracy that any other expensive device will give you. 3. instructions were very clear. 4. it's got memory off last 10 resulted. 5. easy to operate.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bym4spam on 01/23/2013

A must product for anyone who has a baby at home. Large display, bright and clear. With a push of a button, you can measure the temperature of the water when you wash the baby. Detailed instructions and clear, easy to operate. Powered by 2 AAA battery and a soft carrying pouch. No need to wake the baby ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjackdaniels750ml on 01/18/2013

Very easy to use Too much easier than the tradicional thermometer. The measure appears on time. It seems a strong item. Good screen Price (more expensive than the other options on DX). It's hard to tell if it is calibrated (My tests gave me ± 0,5°C compared with the traditional one. I think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexchru on 12/31/2012

1. It is fast and very easy to use 2. A good toy for a child 3. He is very well done made, if two children were not able to break it for a year. It shows significantly different results with every "shot" I'm talking about people only. Kids love it! My kids play them very often and for a long ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byBluePerfect on 10/19/2012

Easy to operate, fast (1-2sec), pretty reliable and consistent (+-0.2C @ ~37C), backlight. - Noncontact measurements are always sensitive to the distance to what you're trying to measure. Also the location is critical. Having tested 5 different (20€-60€ price range) ear and non-contact thermometer, this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygatyoav on 02/24/2012

very easy to use, measurement is quite consistent. takes between 1-3 seconds to measure. measuring my baby's temperature was never easier! has a lit LCD display, very useful feature at night. memory feature allows you to store old measurements for review and comparison. defiantly cheaper than any similar ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections