DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LCD Non-Contact Infrared Body Thermometer (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byODDYE on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build, pretty nice materials. Doesn´t look cheap or bad at all. Easy to operate, just press the button and read the temperature. Accuracy it´s around 0.2 º or so, something normal in this kind of devices. Cons:not really. Only read instruct... Read more

0 0
  • posted byesgrio on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It accuracy is acceptable I noticed +/- 0.1 ºC of difference from the mercury thermometer. The measurement is very quick (<2 seconds). It is very convenient, You can take the child temperature without wake-up or touch him/her. The price is very good fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshachmat on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. The device gives you temperature indication of body and object. you can change modes easily . 2. the temperature accurate is +-0.2 and this is the maximum accuracy that any other expensive device will give you. 3. instructions were very clear. 4. it's got m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bym4spam on 01/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A must product for anyone who has a baby at home. Large display, bright and clear. With a push of a button, you can measure the temperature of the water when you wash the baby. Detailed instructions and clear, easy to operate. Powered by 2 AAA battery and a soft carryin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjackdaniels750ml on 01/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use Too much easier than the tradicional thermometer. The measure appears on time. It seems a strong item. Good screen Cons:Price (more expensive than the other options on DX). It's hard to tell if it is calibrated (My tests gave me ± 0,5°C compar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexchru on 12/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. It is fast and very easy to use 2. A good toy for a child 3. He is very well done made, if two children were not able to break it for a year. Cons:It shows significantly different results with every "shot" I'm talking about people only. OtherThoug... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBluePerfect on 10/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to operate, fast (1-2sec), pretty reliable and consistent (+-0.2C @ ~37C), backlight. Cons:- OtherThoughts:Noncontact measurements are always sensitive to the distance to what you're trying to measure. Also the location is critical. Having tested 5 different (20€-60€... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygatyoav on 02/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very easy to use, measurement is quite consistent. takes between 1-3 seconds to measure. measuring my baby's temperature was never easier! has a lit LCD display, very useful feature at night. memory feature allows you to store old measurements for review and comparison.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytolstechok on 11/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:simple use Cons:my came DOA. HUMAN/ OBJEKT button was stuck and device was changing mode without stop I was forced to disassemble it and release the button. not every young mom recieved it in same condition could repair it by herself. OtherThoughts:i do not unde... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZehBravo on 05/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Fairly accurate: took temperatures from standard thermomether and soon after with this one. Both got almost the same number. - Good build quality: seems robust, and not made with cheap materials - Anatomic: feels good and firma in the hand - Comes with a protective pr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections