Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byqureshihamid on 09/15/2011

Worked 100% accurately for my home city. See the instructions leaflet that comes with the compass for the number for your city. None that I could see but seems a bit fragile. The leaf let doesn't cover every city in the world but you can approximate based on the closest city, it should come out to be pretty accurate. Get it if you need a quick way to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTarkus on 09/08/2010

- Not very expensive, but nevertheless quite pricey; - Easy to use, small-sized and has mysterious arabic inscription; - Compass works well and reliably, though it's really necessary for it to lay on a flat surface; - Great gift for your muslim friend - The instruction has the list of azimuths for some cities of the world. However, I did not find my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaomlenz on 07/09/2009

-good looking -it can be a great gift -good building, although it's kind of cheap doesn't seem it's gonna fall apart -I suppose it's very useful for doing what it's supposed to do -great counter (until 99999) and reset engine the compass must be on a flat surface, but that's pretty much a standard for all compasses as the reset engine for the counter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfarimusa on 11/15/2008

I just got my order and did I mention how fantastic it works. At first I was a bit confused to figure out how it worked. But then I read the instructions and wow it worked beautifully. I am so amazed at how conveniennt and great this is. It also has a counter from 1-9999. Wow, all that for such a small price. WOW.I lover it NONE whatsoever The quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynk168 on 05/31/2008

For the price, no where else can beat this. We all knew that DX already has a very low price on pretty much everything. The counter on the back of this compass work pretty well. Compass turns to the right direction when you drive. You have to have compass on a balanced surface otherwise sometime the needle doesn't turn. It'd be nice if the needle was ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections