DX » Community » Reviews » Mini PCI-Express to PCI-Express Adapter Card with 3*2dBi Antennas
Customer’s impression:
Simple but useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClpodS on 04/26/2015

Pros: Allow install of wireless minicards for notebook in a desktop, simple adapter, nothing to go wrong in compatibility. All three antennas can be easily removed for convenient installation. Despite the product image showing the adapter have only support for full minicards, my unit came with 4... Read more

Impression:Simple but useful;

0 0 0

• posted byTragin on 12/18/2012

Bought this to use the short pigtail antenna connectors on my V gene motherbord and a mini pci-e wireless card. Perfect length , 10cm. There are no screws included, just the pci-e card and antennas. The plastic antennas have D-LINK on them, alto one of mine there split on arrival. Antennas were a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byserge99999 on 01/26/2011

I used this adapter to make some experiments with mini pci-e wifi card, not for everyday usage. Good build quality. Works fine. OS found new hardware. What else you need? They missed both set screws! Couldn't find a substitute and used nylon cable tie instead. Heh… Also hard to insert to (and on... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: