DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Band Quartz Wrist Watch - White + Silver (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrane47 on 03/08/2012

It's a nice looking watch, nice logo inside the glass. It's good gift, to give your girlfriend. It's quite big, for someone a pro, to other a con. And great deal for under 5 $. There are couple of things bothering me..It is quite big, but look good on hand (not for small hand or children). The band is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartinArg on 11/30/2011

A great watch, nice looking gift for ladies. I bought it for Mother´s Day, and it has been a success. If you find it as a con, it is a big watch and looks a little bit heavy, so I don´t reccommend it if you are planning it for someone with tiny hands. It came with the usual plastic and bubblewrap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKezert on 11/26/2011

This watch looks good, gave it to my sister and she loved it. Came with a engravement of a famous brand. Just worked fine. Stopped working after a month or so, because the turn around thing (for the time settings) fell off... And the battery was empty so that could be made better. Only than that, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedct81 on 04/14/2011

The watch is very nice, seems to be worth more than it costs. Gave as a gift for my girlfriend and she and her friends loved it. Came engraved with the name of a famous mark. Cover the bottom of the watch was released to get home. Attach the clock and the same was not poured. One of the bracelets was ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections