DX » Community » Reviews » Car White 42-LED Ceiling Dome Light (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byallbellerose on 12/16/2013

It is really bright, the size is nice, it's not too thick and the button is easy to use. Installation was a bit hard, the wires are not long, and when i was about to screw the cover back on, i realized that the screw head was preventing the button from moving. so i had to trick it so the screw is somewhere ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPixels on 08/03/2013

Low current (~300ma) Looks fancy Low profile Focused beam (ideal for high ceilings) Terrible switch - diffficult to get it to toggle. No cover over lights, if it gets dirty good luck cleaning it. Less light output then competing products with fewer LED's. No current limiting circuitry, running while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycabeza47 on 11/14/2012

This is a very good light, also it is very bright. I'm from Argentina, This Light here is very expensive, through DX I can get it very cheap. Thanks DX It's not as low-profile if you want this to be a low-profile light panel. Make sure you are satisfy with the given dimensions. this light have three ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHugoH1961 on 10/10/2012

Easy to use, easy to install,.... and multipurpose ceiling light. Quiet bright light for a soft price I mounted it in a trailer =>so it spares the batteries of the trailer -> ideal when going outside camping in nature None Simple to install. All installation materials are inside the package. Multipurpose ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrazyman145 on 09/27/2012

it is very easy to install given you had experienced with a similar product. the light that came out is very bright and capable of lighting an interior of a saloon car. there is no different hue from each LEDs and all shine bright consistently the same for a long time the quality of the cable is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahoo99 on 09/25/2012

good finishing, bright. I mounted it under the cabinet in my kitchen so that my wife can see easily while preparing supper. 1. 12v/5w isn't right. I measured the current is 239mA so the total power consumption is 12x0.239<2.88W. 2. the on/off switch is terrible, and there is no lable for which position ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysmskundu on 11/28/2011

This is a very good light, also it is very bright. It is so bright that it can enlighten a small room. For a small car it is really bright. My cabin LED festoon lamp looks very dull compare to it. As it is very bright, from distance also inside the car is clearly visible and it is very useful to me as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysoarer on 04/12/2011

I installed this unit to replace my trunk courtesy light. The unit emits bright and white light, which I am highly satisfy with the result. I discovered there's an on/off/remote switch when I was installing the product. There's two hot wires and one ground for installation. It's not as low-profile if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjazzzy on 03/29/2011

I bought this to replace my older (more expensive) 36 LED ceiling light for my car (SKU 45278). That had the LEDs spoiling one by one until only 6 was working (after 2 years of good service). This has brighter LEDs with a nice cool white color. Also easier to install for my case. The switch has no labeling,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections