DX » Community » Reviews » Car 7-Mode 49*5050 Colorful LED Knight Rider Strip Light
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDodgyDaly on 06/14/2013

Very cool product. I purchased this after seeing similar products on you tube and wanting to purchase a similar product at a super low cost. I have been very impressed with this product and the service received from DX. Initially the 1st product that arrived had a fault where some of the LED's did not work on the red light setting - this was quite disappointing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasics on 10/06/2012

Long cable provided, makes you able to hide it perfectly on your engine room Complete set for DIY installation Easy installation on car I received with a broken remote, but had it fixed by changing the battery. Symptom you cannot change the pattern of the lamp, although there's LED light when you push the remote button Better put it on a contained unit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAhizFIN on 09/20/2012

Very bright light, easy to see in daylight too. Super easy to install! Very much different options and speeds of flashing, remote is easy to use with fast learning. Remote doesnt seem to be so good quality, but it works well anyway. LED stripe could be a little bit more flexible. All what i was missing, was option to put blue and red lights flashing,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymomoflow on 08/17/2012

- Awesome BRIGHT LED lights!! - lots of colors like white, red, green, blue, pink, yellow!!! - lots of modes to choose from! - Easy to install - Dont Know what the yellow wire does and apart from tht none at the moment -The 'D' button turns the lights on and off -The 'B' button changes to different modes and patterns the light strobes -The 'C' button ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byfrankenoid on 05/24/2012

Looks nice, decent length for inside grille or under-car installation - nice remote (woodgrain) with extendable antenna for greater range Silicone sleeve for waterproofing isnt sealed - instructions are only on the box, they mention the connections for the black and red cables, but dont mention what the YELLOW wire is supposed to be connected to...I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylu4dch on 01/21/2011

- Good brightness of the LED - Excellent performance - Easy to operate and the installation does not require any great knowledge Flashing mode can not change the colors of light. There are only three combinations of flash (white-green, white, green-blue) Buy this product to be installed on a particular vehicle. The lighting effect is very good. Prepare ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections