Get DX Points!

• The Best for Play Light !

posted by Kurtybr on 05/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

+very light weight (kg).

+not overheat with heavy use.

+actually has 512 MB ??of memory.

+The quality of construction, welding and parts used in the circuit are good.

+works great with any real power 300W.

Cons:

-the cable that feeds the video card cooler, seems very fragile and thin.

-and the capacitor could be used better, but nothing more for a card with this price.

OtherThoughts:

I have this card in two weeks, is working perfectly.

I was surprised with their sound construction, at first I thought it could not have the ATI chip, but it really is a Radeon 4350 and very quickly.I have an old computer, Core2 Duo 1.8 2 gb DDR2, SATA 1, I can run multiple games on hight with a very decent FPS. I recommend it for those who do not require a lot of graphics so that it can play all games at low resolutions and sometimes even at higher resolutions.

Bottomline:

I'm sorry I can not speak / write English so I used google.For me it was an excellent buy in my country's board is twice the price or more, is really surprising since I tried playing heavy games at high resolutions with graphics on top and she did not warm, nor had any problems;

Sou brasileiro, demorou uns 40 dias para chegar fora isto, se você não quer jogar os jogos no maximo em altas resoluções ela rodara de tudo em 800x600 e 1024x768.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections