DX » Community » Reviews » AGP ATI Radeon HD 3650 512M DDR2 AGP 4X/8X Video Card
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymansicor on 08/20/2012

A quality product, good package, I don't buy in ??????? times and the attitude of the seller to the product I love. Video card is good for computers with socket 478 with a good ratio price-quality. All recommend. Drivers on the disk can be sent and newer, because the site ATI they are. Was battered packaging, but maybe this is the fault of mail, that ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byExceeds on 11/23/2011

Very good for the price, the card can be very usefull for that old AGP motherboards you have. No manual, no drivers for this card in the CD i got Ati drivers in the cd just werent the correct ones for this card PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9599&SUBSYS_00281787&REV_00 You need to install the 8.74 beta drivers(308mb) that is the only one that has the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLHMman on 02/16/2011

It is perfect for ancient systems. I have mounted it in a Asrock motherboard, with socket 478 and with a processor Pentium 4 3000mhz with 1gb of RAM. Games like Unreal Tournament 2004 go the most rapid to high resolutions, with the graphical details to the maximum, without problems, or pulls, or graphical failures. There is no manual. But the one who ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections