DX » Community » Reviews » AGP ATI Radeon HD 3650 512M DDR2 AGP 4X/8X Video Card
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymansicor on 08/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A quality product, good package, I don't buy in ??????? times and the attitude of the seller to the product I love. Video card is good for computers with socket 478 with a good ratio price-quality. All recommend. Cons:Drivers on the disk can be sent and newer, because t... Read more

2 0
  • posted byExceeds on 11/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good for the price, the card can be very usefull for that old AGP motherboards you have. Cons:No manual, no drivers for this card in the CD i got Ati drivers in the cd just werent the correct ones for this card PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9599&SUBSYS_00281787&... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLHMman on 02/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is perfect for ancient systems. I have mounted it in a Asrock motherboard, with socket 478 and with a processor Pentium 4 3000mhz with 1gb of RAM. Games like Unreal Tournament 2004 go the most rapid to high resolutions, with the graphical details to the maxim... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections