DX » Community » Reviews » Heatsink Thermal Compound (Grease-like)
  • 5 star 24 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMichaelCretu on 12/10/2013

Cheap, Cheap!, Cheap! Well, is a thermal grease. Small, easy to use and apply. I didn't find any cons until today. Maybe the content of the paste is almost 80% of the capacity of the plastic container Well, basically a thermal grease does what was designed for, just help in order to liberate the heat from the processor on our computers and laptos. It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeandroob on 08/24/2013

A Good Product, and I always buy products at site because I like it, the persons that talk to me are good person and always make me feel happy, they always have a solucion about my problem when I had, I just have to say. THAKS Deal Extreme, I live in Brazil, but I prefer to buy at Deal Extreme. Dont have anyone, the products at site, are always high ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNightbird95 on 04/01/2013

It indeed helps a lot in dissipating the heat generated by the flashlight LEDs. It proved to be very useful when I used it at the contact surfaces of the 6*Cree Q5 WB 5-Mode 1200-Lumen White Light Drop-in LED Module and the Maglite 4D body ensuring that the body also helps in absorbing the heat. None that I can think of. I ordered this on 05 March 2... Read more

2 0
  • posted byEletroTecRBL on 03/31/2013

Thermal Grease good quality, keep your promises, your price is lower than the thermal paste sold in Brazil, its quality is a good thermal paste, simply a great quality of thermal paste. Nothing against the product meets my needs and delivers what it promises, quality is very good. Thermal Grease good quality, keep your promises, your price is lower ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrasnal on 01/25/2013

I have bought this grease in order to do a perfect thermal transfer between a set of led stripes that I have bought from DX and the Aluminium heathsink that I decided to use. In this way the mission was accomplished : the grease provided a good mechanical contact and so the high powered led sheathed at minimum. Absolutely none. Good product, fair price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTomElf on 12/23/2012

Good quality for the money, will order this product again. Highly recommended for flashlight potting and other critical heat transmission surfaces and threads. Container came only with approximately 1/3 of it filled. Ordering 2 more, in the hope that they will be a little bit better filled. Heard this has happened to others... Highly used by others ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviagel on 12/19/2012

You receive what they say. The container is exactly like the picture. The total weight is 31 grams, so probably there would be 20 grams of compound. It has a good density. The container come sealed and even when it is unsealed, the container-cap fit perfect. none at this moment. It would be better if the label would be printed on the container As the ... Read more

Bottle weight
    0 0
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 12/18/2012

The product is very good and is functioning very well without problems. Very usefull, you can use this thermal compound always you need in processor, very usefull. The product is single but very good, the material is very good, my friends and familiars loved it. I will buy more soon. Congratulations for DX products, very usefull and good products always ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydexter0907x on 12/11/2012

For the price, a large amount of thermal compound has been provided. It's really useful for CPU installations, and I haven't had a chance to test it out on one - but it appears just like any other paste. Thermal paste can be useful in all kinds of situations, not just CPU installations, but my normal use is on CPU's. The container isn't sealed properly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byruller on 07/09/2012

Its thermal grease and it transfers heat quite well. It actually transfer heat as good as artic silver and less messer to work with. A little bit messy! (but that's probably just my inexperience). A wasted a bit of the contents as it was so runny. Although the tub doesn't come completely full you definitely get you money's worth out of it. Basic white ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections