DX » Community » Reviews » Heatsink Thermal Compound (Grease-like)
  • 5 star 21 ( 51% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNightbird95 on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:It indeed helps a lot in dissipating the heat generated by the flashlight LEDs. It proved to be very useful when I used it at the contact surfaces of the 6*Cree Q5 WB 5-Mode 1200-Lumen White Light Drop-in LED Module and the Maglite 4D body ensuring that the body also helps... Read more

2 0
  • posted byEletroTecRBL on 03/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Thermal Grease good quality, keep your promises, your price is lower than the thermal paste sold in Brazil, its quality is a good thermal paste, simply a great quality of thermal paste.Cons:Nothing against the product meets my needs and delivers what it promise... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrasnal on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I have bought this grease in order to do a perfect thermal transfer between a set of led stripes that I have bought from DX and the Aluminium heathsink that I decided to use. In this way the mission was accomplished : the grease provided a good mechanical conta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTomElf on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good quality for the money, will order this product again. Highly recommended for flashlight potting and other critical heat transmission surfaces and threads.Cons:Container came only with approximately 1/3 of it filled. Ordering 2 more, in the hope that they w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviagel on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:You receive what they say. The container is exactly like the picture. The total weight is 31 grams, so probably there would be 20 grams of compound. It has a good density. The container come sealed and even when it is unsealed, the container-cap fit perfect.Cons:none at th... Read more

Bottle weight
    0 0
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The product is very good and is functioning very well without problems. Very usefull, you can use this thermal compound always you need in processor, very usefull. The product is single but very good, the material is very good, my friends and familiars loved it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydexter0907x on 12/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:For the price, a large amount of thermal compound has been provided. It's really useful for CPU installations, and I haven't had a chance to test it out on one - but it appears just like any other paste. Thermal paste can be useful in all kinds of situations, n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byruller on 07/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Its thermal grease and it transfers heat quite well. It actually transfer heat as good as artic silver and less messer to work with.Cons:A little bit messy! (but that's probably just my inexperience). A wasted a bit of the contents as it was so runny.OtherThoughts:Althou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKosku on 11/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:+ It works well ... + Fine for not extreme condition ... + Amount for that prize... + Prize... Cons:- Almost none for that price you get what you want... but it wasn't 20g a little less.. - after a while the content of the cup tends to separate OtherThoughts:It... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarQs11 on 01/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It works Price Cons:A small amount It's hard to impose (they should add something to the application) Messy and hard to clean it It's hard opening up the box, and despite the heat paste flows out of it if it lies on its side. OtherThoughts:After some time of lyin... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections