DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 1.7" LCD Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR Caller ID Handsfree Speaker Car Kit with FM Transmitter
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhomeboy78 on 01/12/2014

Good price. Goos usability. Fortunately, the package arrived in good condition. I thing, I will order another one because my wife took herself. Not satisfactory damaged packing. My experience that sometimes the product is damaged, because of insufficient packing. The lighter adapter is not to good, because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcosAlexio on 07/12/2013

good product, we use only for making and receiving calls from the phone, bluetooth is excellent and recognize any phone. solar battery charging does not work very well and I have to keep the charger connected 12v all the time. the number you are calling is shown and it really helps to know who is calling.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrambi12 on 07/12/2013

Estou usando no meu Smartphone H8000 no meu carro, Sincronizou muito facil, audio bem alto e claro, recebe muito bem todas chamadas e fala o número do telefone em inglês, microfone também muito bom não tive reclamação de quem esta do outro lado da linha, surpreendentemente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byste.pucc on 04/05/2013

This unit has a surprising amount of features for the price. I bought it to use with my Samsung i9100 in my car. Syncs easily with the i9100. All phone calls, music and audio from apps are streamed to the device. The speaker is quite loud and clear and people receiving my call can hear me quite clearly.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLedaboger on 12/22/2012

Very good quality of sound Easy to operate Nice design Easy to install Every time that is turned off the device returns to Speaker mode, even if you were using FM Transmition mode. It´s like the working mode is reset automatically every time that device is turned off - and it occurs after 10 min ... Read more

2 0 2

• posted byBRUNOSETRA on 11/16/2012

All functions works fine. The Speaker is loud and it has good sound. Auto off after 10 minutes to save the battery. Very easy to use. Microphone is clear (the person on the other side listen well) with DSP echo cancellation technology. Keeps battery full, with only sun. Plastic material looks cheap. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamirov on 11/14/2012

The Speaker is loud and it has good sound. You can use the car kit with the car radio. You can add a micro SD card with music and hear it on the car radio. A phone book sync with mobile phone (English name only). Call log received and out going. Auto off after 10 minutes to save the battery. Price. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNodman2012 on 07/08/2012

All functions work. I connected to my HTC android phone without any problems. And it reconnects every time I get to the car - just like I want it to. It calls, recieves calls, connects to phone without problems, downloads phonebook and transmits FM. Keeps battery full, with only sun. No need to charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJeffio on 04/02/2012

Every features is working fine. Speaker is loud n clear . Worth buying. Not much thing to complain just that it will auto off when not in use. When u enter ur car , u hav to on it again but it will auto pair up wif ur hp. It will not remember your last setting so u hav to set it to fm transmitter again ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysceptics on 07/17/2011

FM Transmitter to send the call to your car radio or play music from ipod to car radio Almost never have to manually recharge via USB Voice Dial works with iphone right out of the box Speaker is clear Calls can be heard by receiver clearly Spare suction pads provided Not exactly easy to use but one can ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections