DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 1.7" LCD Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR Caller ID Handsfree Speaker Car Kit with FM Transmitter
  • 5 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very good speaker with looong battery life

posted by ste.pucc on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This unit has a surprising amount of features for the price. I bought it to use with my Samsung i9100 in my car. Syncs easily with the i9100. All phone calls, music and audio from apps are streamed to the device. 
    The speaker is quite loud and clear and people receiving my call can hear me quite clearly. 
    It has an audio feature so when there is an incoming call, it tells you the phone number.  Holding down the phone button on the unit will also activate voice control on the i9100. 
    Since it's solar panel, I can recharge it just once time every two months, very good!

Cons:

It can only show caller id number, it'd be better if it'd be able to take the caller id name from the phone and to show it.

OtherThoughts:

It's a plastic case, maybe not so appealing but it seems tough enough

Bottomline:

I recommend it, now I have a very useful handfree system in my car, and it's more feature than handfree integrated system of other cars.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections