Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPaffetti on 12/04/2014

Le produit est tout a fait comme d'écrit facile a user et prêt a l'emploi. Domage que le mode d'emploi nexsiste pas en francais mmais seulement en Chinois et Anglais. Read more

Impression:Bon Produit;

0 0 0

• posted byvistary on 12/09/2010

Bought this device for my wife. It came with an english instruction manual as well as another booklet which explains the wellness of the skin in relation to this device. Tried this device before washing the face, after washing and after applying moisturiser and an hour after. It seems to work, with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byProbablyX on 05/29/2008

Easy to use Looks nice Seems to work Doesn't do much except showing a value I don't really know what this is good for, but the thing seems to work and give correct values (if you compare people that use creams much to for instance me) as it doesn't give the same results to everyone. Could be a nice thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsymandrake on 11/28/2007

Easy to use Battery clip broke so compartment door is the only thing holding battery in place. Screen is hard to read (must place it at the right angle) Would be a great gag-gift for a health fanatic. It seems to work. Tried on my mom, girlfriend, friend, and myself and all had different readings. Don'... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections