Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNapsterPhantom on 03/20/2013

really fantastic item, i'm pleasend that i bought it. it is really high - quality made ( i was a little suspicious at beginning, because it doesn't seemed to me so tought ) but when i recieve the item i have to betray me. it's good and tough. it's small as it's easy to walk with it at the belt, but it can stores many useful things, including my personal ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycrocsnoirs on 05/26/2011

This is a nice quality product for the price, strong material perfect size lots of place to put stuff great zippers nice finish overall I've purchased this to complete a survival kit for my daughter and to put planny of things inside. Everything's fits perfectly and I've still got some room left! Nothing cons, just a great product for the price Maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaugustouser on 03/14/2011

- Waterproof Material; - Different pockets; - Very good build quality; - Different design; - Camouflage: makes it unique, exclusive; - The size is enough: neither too small, not large enough to hinder everyday use; - zippers are large and easy to handle. For now, I have used almost daily and the quality remains good ... There are no cons. An excellent ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections