DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Band Quartz Wrist Watch - Black + Silver (1*377)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypanich82 on 06/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I is a good watch. It came in nice packaging (secured with rubber bands). It has a big face (bigger than I expected) but it still looks ok. The quality is as expected for 5 dollar watch. It comes with preincluded battery, so good thing there. The best security of transport... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcDennis on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:LARGE watch, wear with confidence. Looks superb! Does not tick as loudly as most other cheap watches. Allthough it can be heard in a quiet room. Shiny and nice strap, lock has a quality feel. Good weight for its size. Quiet, can barely hear the ticks at all.Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobertlazar on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-It has a nice design. -The time indicators have forforescent green lines -Comes with battery, and it works -No sharp edges -Clean glass and resistentCons:-It is bigger that I thought -It looks like a women watch in my country(the fat kind of woman)OtherThoughts:-On the po... Read more

0 0
  • posted byopbuzz on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- looks really good, and because the numbers are so large people come in the street keep asking me the time :) - easy to adjust. - unique design - cheapCons:- "Leather strap" broke after less then a week, had to glue it there , now it's fine. - the tick tok is ra... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfleinsopp on 06/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Pretty watch, Great design for its price. Big.. just how i like it. Cheap and still looks good, looks expensive. Silent..Cons:leather band is a bit stiff, but i guess it will be better after i have worn it for a while. Difficult to set the time accurately.OtherThoughts:the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDonFrans on 06/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Pretty watch. It is quite big. I have big wrists, it fits me well, but for someone with 'normal' wrists it can be to big. (not really a con or a pro, just a warning for who wants to buy it) Came in properly wrapped, so no damages occured while shipping.Cons:The leather ban... Read more

Nice watch
    1 0
  • posted bybatusai69 on 04/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-great look -the watch looks expensive -very well finish -very cheap -very silent Cons:-a little dificult to make a proper reading if your not used to this kind of watches (not a problem to my wife and me) -the "leather" seems to be a little cheap, so d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeRag13 on 03/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Very cheap watch considering the quality of it. - Nice and stylish watch with a rather attractive design. - Quiet, can barely hear the ticks at all. Cons:- Leather feels a bit cheap. - Very big compared to other watches (not really a con, but it was certainly a surprise... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKristianT on 12/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:LARGE watch, wear with confidence. Looks superb! Does not tick as loudly as most other cheap watches. Allthough it can be heard in a quiet room. Shiny and nice strap, lock has a quality feel. Good weight for its size. Cons:The strap feels a bit hard and cheap. But better t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigdougie on 12/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It's a big face watch, they are quite popular just now, it's sturdy and it lools sturdy, easy to read, aligator effect strap is dressy, so far it keeps good time. You won't get mixed up with the face being easy to read. Cons:You need to be confident to wear it, it's not de... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections