DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Band Quartz Wrist Watch - Black + Silver (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysutstrand on 06/01/2014

The watch works and looks good for a great price. easy to adjust and comes with a battery. Big dial that looks macho on the wrist. The leather strap is too stiff and the strap holders feels like low quality. One of the two strap holders broke the first time i took the watch of, so now i only use the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySilvergame on 02/08/2014

Good watch for everyday use. Not sorry to break or damage .Small price for such watch and the view is nice ! Advise as second watch for travel or for the remaining cases . Watches ordered half a year ago . Completely happy with all leather strap , not frays . No Initially thought to be a problem in determining ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddsn82 on 01/30/2014

a really nice watch. simple, without unnecessary things. the contrast between the beautiful black dial and the hours stylized faux steel is very nice. seems a branded watch and no one believes that it costs so little. the mechanism works well, the strap is nice and also the glass is of good quality. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydebbyluv on 08/27/2013

initially i thought i was scam until i recieved call last stating the delivery of my goods. wonderful! I is a good watch. It came in nice packaging (secured with rubber bands). It has a big face (bigger than I expected) but it still looks ok. The quality is as expected for i was happy just that it tooks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypanich82 on 06/21/2013

I is a good watch. It came in nice packaging (secured with rubber bands). It has a big face (bigger than I expected) but it still looks ok. The quality is as expected for 5 dollar watch. It comes with preincluded battery, so good thing there. The best security of transport feature I saw was the safety ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcDennis on 06/02/2013

LARGE watch, wear with confidence. Looks superb! Does not tick as loudly as most other cheap watches. Allthough it can be heard in a quiet room. Shiny and nice strap, lock has a quality feel. Good weight for its size. Quiet, can barely hear the ticks at all. The strap feels a bit hard and cheap. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobertlazar on 01/11/2013

-It has a nice design. -The time indicators have forforescent green lines -Comes with battery, and it works -No sharp edges -Clean glass and resistent -It is bigger that I thought -It looks like a women watch in my country(the fat kind of woman) -On the postal package it was mentioned as gadget and not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byopbuzz on 11/24/2012

- looks really good, and because the numbers are so large people come in the street keep asking me the time :) - easy to adjust. - unique design - cheap - "Leather strap" broke after less then a week, had to glue it there , now it's fine. - the tick tok is rather loud. (could be a plus) - the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfleinsopp on 06/26/2012

Pretty watch, Great design for its price. Big.. just how i like it. Cheap and still looks good, looks expensive. Silent.. leather band is a bit stiff, but i guess it will be better after i have worn it for a while. Difficult to set the time accurately. the watch looks expensive, a great deal.. cheap.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDonFrans on 06/08/2012

Pretty watch. It is quite big. I have big wrists, it fits me well, but for someone with 'normal' wrists it can be to big. (not really a con or a pro, just a warning for who wants to buy it) Came in properly wrapped, so no damages occured while shipping. The leather band was a bit stiff, but after a bit ... Read more

Nice watch

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections