DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Band Quartz Wrist Watch - Black + Silver (1*377)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysutstrand on 06/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The watch works and looks good for a great price. easy to adjust and comes with a battery. Big dial that looks macho on the wrist. Cons:The leather strap is too stiff and the strap holders feels like low quality. One of the two strap holders broke the first time i took th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilvergame on 02/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good watch for everyday use. Not sorry to break or damage .Small price for such watch and the view is nice ! Advise as second watch for travel or for the remaining cases . Watches ordered half a year ago . Completely happy with all leather strap , not frays .... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddsn82 on 01/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:a really nice watch. simple, without unnecessary things. the contrast between the beautiful black dial and the hours stylized faux steel is very nice. seems a branded watch and no one believes that it costs so little. the mechanism works well, the strap is nice and also t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydebbyluv on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:initially i thought i was scam until i recieved call last stating the delivery of my goods. wonderful! I is a good watch. It came in nice packaging (secured with rubber bands). It has a big face (bigger than I expected) but it still looks ok. The quality is as expected... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanich82 on 06/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I is a good watch. It came in nice packaging (secured with rubber bands). It has a big face (bigger than I expected) but it still looks ok. The quality is as expected for 5 dollar watch. It comes with preincluded battery, so good thing there. The best security of transpor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcDennis on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:LARGE watch, wear with confidence. Looks superb! Does not tick as loudly as most other cheap watches. Allthough it can be heard in a quiet room. Shiny and nice strap, lock has a quality feel. Good weight for its size. Quiet, can barely hear the ticks at all. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobertlazar on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It has a nice design. -The time indicators have forforescent green lines -Comes with battery, and it works -No sharp edges -Clean glass and resistent Cons:-It is bigger that I thought -It looks like a women watch in my country(the fat kind of woman) OtherThoughts:-On the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byopbuzz on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- looks really good, and because the numbers are so large people come in the street keep asking me the time :) - easy to adjust. - unique design - cheap Cons:- "Leather strap" broke after less then a week, had to glue it there , now it's fine. - the tick tok is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfleinsopp on 06/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Pretty watch, Great design for its price. Big.. just how i like it. Cheap and still looks good, looks expensive. Silent.. Cons:leather band is a bit stiff, but i guess it will be better after i have worn it for a while. Difficult to set the time accurately. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDonFrans on 06/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pretty watch. It is quite big. I have big wrists, it fits me well, but for someone with 'normal' wrists it can be to big. (not really a con or a pro, just a warning for who wants to buy it) Came in properly wrapped, so no damages occured while shipping. Cons:The leather b... Read more

Nice watch
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections