DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Lady's Bracelet Watch - Golden (1*377)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
nice watcher
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmra12 on 08/25/2014

the clock is very good. inexpensive and of good quality. very beautiful. works 100%. I have nothing to complain about. already bought 2 units from him. excellent clock. Read more

Impression:nice watcher;

0 0
  • posted byemotraa on 11/13/2013

Lovely gold watch, polished and professional finish. Lots of ladies really like it. The price is reasonably okay too all things considered. Fragile. One got damaged while in transit. The rectangular face would look rather masculine to some. Wish bigger sizes were available. Its very popular among the bigger womenfolk but it seems it comes only in smaller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTONYWARRIOR on 10/08/2013

Pretty beautiful build, Nice, sleek, attractive watch. Very comfortable and fashionable. Awesome colors at an unbeatable price. Really nice looking The design is incredible was designed for people with small wrists easy to use. has a perfect relationship between the colors , stones and details. its a very good deal, the clock is very cheap and it looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalphonse73 on 09/08/2013

economic wristwatch nice, the quality is very acceptable materials, finishing and design draws much attention, has the appearance of being a watch more expensive than it actually is, is comfortable, the size of the gear box and the design makes it very attractive and is very comfortable for the time, the mechanism is accurate but not as much as a fine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypdioho on 06/22/2013

hello, please i need to know whats going on with the order i made, its showing delivered each time i tried tracking it..... please contact me as soon as possible.... thanks hello, please i need to know whats going on with the order i made, its showing delivered each time i tried tracking it..... please contact me as soon as possible.... thanks hello,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydyakov on 08/08/2011

nice packed, nice looking and very gentle lady watch! it looks really nice on women hand, really cheap, i dont know yet if its working fine, for now no problems!Will see in time how it will work! When the watch came the battery was dead, it was not working! But when i changed the battery everything went OK! The bad thing that it has no gift package ... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections